Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You forgot to mention the rampant destruction of the environment, the president and his goons wanting to legalize past illegal logging and mining activities and pushing for genocide of the indigenous population :kata:

Yes, humans suck
I'm gonna be fair with Bolsonaro.
He did one good thing during his amdninistration.
Now it takes 10 years to renew my driver's license instead of 5.

Legit that's the only thing I can think of.
I'm not even kidding.

there is, the forest is a closed system, so u dont need to destroy everything, just enough for it to become unnable to produce It own water and soil nutrients.

If u see the maps of deforestation u can see that basically everything south of the Amazon river have already reached the point of no return, the only regions there of "old forest" left are the areas inside indigenous lands.
It doesn't matter.Europe barely has no forests.Latin American countries need to exploit the resources in the amazon forest and for that some de-forestation is needed.Nato and America are plotting to rob us of our treasure.Global warming has more to do with the cycles of the sun and most of the oxingen in the atmosphere comes from the flora living in the oceans.Scientists that say the Amazon forest is important for the atmosphere are bullshitting,because the forest uses most of the oxygen it produces.

Status
Not open for further replies.