Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How can you say that Reborninformer? My spoilers have always been on point. I guess it's over then, I will give up.

You are the only Informer now. :specialmeh:
See that's what I was talking about... influenced by fake news Harashima

Your are good but not at the peak of your potential..

I don't want just kejon...

I want T H E one and only K E J O N I N F O R M E R

See that's what I was talking about... influenced by fake news Harashima

Your are good but not at the peak of your potential..

I don't want just kejon...

I want T H E one and only K E J O N I N F O R M E R
I'll never be able to reach my full potential. I have to quit. You are better anyways :josad:

Meh....

Come with the best of kejoninformer. You are capable of coming out of spoilers that can make even oda think twice whether you are the writer or him

And, say no to lewd king
You think too highly of me. Fact is, it's only you now, that's for the best :hapnoel:

“On April 6, one of our employees (an editor in his forties) tested positive for the new Coronavirus. The clerk showed symptoms of fever on March 26th. He consulted his doctor and started to avoid going to work. On April 3, she was subjected to the PCR examination and was diagnosed as positive on the night of the 6th. In response to what happened, we took countermeasures by cooperating with the administrative organizations:

• Temporary closure and disinfection of the floor where the infected person worked;
  • Verification of the history of the infected employee to identify any close contacts;
  • Complete observation and reporting of the health of the contacts concerned;
We started working from home at the corporate level as early as 6, prioritizing the safety of stakeholders to prevent further infection. We will take appropriate measures for the case. Thanks for understanding."

I'm so glad they are able to work from home, at least. During these difficult times, it's great to be able to read manga.
Gods in human form