Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk defeated the marines with Fuji being there.

Croc somehow help doffy in escaping.

Boa was about to be captured so she fled with her sisters being captured.

Doffy: "boa, mihawk I didn't think the marines would be capable of making you turn tails:

Mihawk: "they didn't. I defeated them all including the marine that was front and center of the warlord abolishment in the first place the raging purple tiger fujitora".

Boa: There were several vice admirals, a captain and other marines. With my ability most of the marines were instantly defeated including the vice admirals. However there was this one marine that constantly grew in battle and fought me of all people to a stand still. Do not remember his name but he was of captain rank and had pink hair. The momentum of the other marines had shifted the moment this marines started engaging me in battle. Other marines present some how managed subdue and capture both of my sister's"

Doffy :" a mere marine captain? Wait pink hair. Is that the one during the rocky incident that gave Trafalgar issues? The one that they called the hero Koby!" Based on this newspapers there was an article of him being promoted to vice admiral at the age of 17. And now strawhat is also now a yonko? Heh
Doffy is canonically weaker than the laundry lady

Croco joining Buggy is for him to pulk strings. He's a mastermind feasting on such opportunity to rule NW and make stuff
If Weevil joins buggy , it wil be his mom plan

Your Mihawk? Why would he join to serve under Buggy?
You guys gave bogus excuse why he joined WG but now Buggy?

Seems like he actually knows he needs protections and is not as strong as an admiral even

Status
Not open for further replies.