Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Oda

"..motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!"
- @Lili
Had to change it because people didn't realize it was a copypasta from @Lili :kobeha:

You realise that the Yonko being nigh equal was only stated for the previous Yonko right? Buggy and his fodders get soloed by any single Yonko.

Please spare me. You regularly call Shanks trash then want to cry when I do the same for Mihawk. Trying to equate this band of losers as equal to the Red Hairs and then you ask me if I'm on cocaine? Lmao.

Your boy is an underling. He had to drink sake and swear allegiance to Buggy . ROFL. MIHAWK PROBABLY HAD A CLOWN TATOO LIKE ACE HAD A WB PIRATES TATOO. LMFAO. MEGA L:milaugh:
Trash on Shanks?
Literally been saying Shanks is top 2 for months

Also the cocaine comment was referring to fronosuke

What great military Buggy has that's on par with a top tier Yonko + his entire army? An army of fodders that is far, far beneath likes of BMP and her Kingdom in every manner possible or Luffy + Zoro + Sanji + rest of crew + SHGF.
Hol up you got it twisted, just because you’re a yonko doesn’t all crews are on par, the WG just needed to fill the gap of another yonko so they can keep the balance. Buggy pirates are the weakest crew though. Beckmann folds mihawk.
Weevil? No implication of Weevil being part of Buggy's crew. Even if he was, there's your high YC1 or YC1+ dude.
No implication of urogue joining yet you said it , well it isn’t confirmed mihawk is the reason he’s a yonko also has barqoue works who’s gotten stronger and croc.
You still need overwhelming strength of a top tier to compete with other Yonkos.

You think an army of fodders and some executive tier guys would be able to stand on same grounds against BM + her commanders and executives + her kingdoms?
Like I said you’re getting it confused not all yonko crews are equals , just needed for the balance by the WG, buggy has no ponoglyths nothing BBP, Red pirates, SHP are in competition with.
Shanks' crew mates are also strongest out there. Beckmann has hype and portrayal of a potential top tier. And he also has a lot of fodders in his crew nonetheless.
My point, had Beckmann roux yasopp and only just became a yonko six years ago, if crew strength mattered so much why wasn’t he one a decade ago.
Again, if you want to liken Mihawk to commanders strength-wise, you have to liken Shanks to Buggy strength-wise, and then you're just delusional and proving you don't have an argument to begin with.

Mihawk's power parallel in the Yonko crew is obvious- the top tier, just like Kaido from BP, just like Shanks from RHP, just like BM from BMP.

There's literally no other spot for him to fill and there's literally no one else who can fill the top tier spot. Nor does Buggy have anything special that makes it so he doesn't need the top tier spot for Yonko.
Alr it’s not worth it arguing with the mihawk fans on copium rn, this is what happens when you think mihawk>admirals , yonkos and ignoring MF.

Marco was a yonko candidate without WB, is he a top tier? not all yonkos crew are the same strength

And does that change the fact that he refused to commit to the competition or race and only now aims for One Piece after Kaido and BM both fell?

I'm not saying it's a valid logic. It's trash. But so is you trying to downplay Mihawk who legit gives 0 fucks about becoming PK to begin with.

And Shanks holds same position as someone as pathetic as Buggy.

So, again, slander goes every way, specially when core concept of your argument is a gag Yonko alongside headcanons that never happened.

So quit being an insecure fuck lol
It's not worth it they probably don't believe in what they are saying but say it to piss people off and think it's adding something to a conversation

But mihawk is more interesting in hunting admirals
Man you just love making up headcanons don't you. Mihawk the former Shichibukai who was fine with literally serving under the Admirals/Marines for years wants to suddenly hunt Admirals for some reason. What??? He didn't even do that before he was a Shichibukai.
:seriously:

Fact that Mihawk joining a fodder makes a fodder a yonko shows how much a fodder yonko is to Mihawk
You keep saying that but not a single thing from the spoiler made it seem he was the reason Buggy became a Yonko.

Hol up you got it twisted, just because you’re a yonko doesn’t all crews are on par, the WG just needed to fill the gap of another yonko so they can keep the balance. Buggy pirates are the weakest crew though. Beckmann folds mihawk.

No implication of urogue joining yet you said it , well it isn’t confirmed mihawk is the reason he’s a yonko also has barqoue works who’s gotten stronger and croc.

Like I said you’re getting it confused not all yonko crews are equals , just needed for the balance by the WG, buggy has no ponoglyths nothing BBP, Red pirates, SHP are in competition with.

My point, had Beckmann roux yasopp and only just became a yonko six years ago, if crew strength mattered so much why wasn’t he one a decade ago.

Alr it’s not worth it arguing with the mihawk fans on copium rn, this is what happens when you think mihawk>admirals , yonkos and ignoring MF.

Marco was a yonko candidate without WB, is he a top tier? not all yonkos crew are the same strength
You going to have a stroke if you keep raging like that, the Admirals are cannon fodder for Zoro's students, a clown put out bounties on them, stop over coping. :crazwhat:

do the same for Mihawk. Trying to equate this band of losers as equal to the Red Hairs and then you ask me if I'm on cocaine? Lmao.

Your boy is an underling. He had to drink sake and swear allegiance to Buggy . ROFL. MIHAWK PROBABLY HAS A CLOWN TATOO LIKE ACE HAD A WB PIRATES TATOO. LMFAO. MEGA L:milaugh:
A tramp stamp mayhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.