- Calls himself far inferior to old sickbeard
- Has a YC2 easily stop his slash and doesnt get payback
- Goes bloodlusted and still cant hit Pre Timeskip Luffy
- Gets stalled by a YC3 then retreats from them
- Talked down to by Croc and then disappears when Croc tells him to
- Retreats when Shanks comes
- Is frightened when Zoro defeated a pack of fodder monkeys
- Gets excited to fight Marine fodder
- Retreats to and joins under the one gag fodder Yonko.

This man has not one good showing. Just carried by Shanks and Zoro.
Yet his fans wanna make you believe Oda has written Mihawk as a true top tier lol

Even if this is all set up by Morgans. The portrayal is here because it's Oda who writes it in the end, it's not a decision made by some magical goblin.

I think I predicted it some time ago talking to either @Doggo or @Yasheen

I told one of you that Warlords probably randomly ran into each other for different reasons, some running away some just changing location and etc. Then they were attacked by Marine Fleet the moment they were talking and some Morgan's spy or else just took the picture of them fighting alongside. Buggy probably did a pose that would indicate him giving orders to Warlords and we have Cross Guild shit.

But it doesn't matter. If Oda wanted Mihawk to be as monstrous as I and a lot of other Mihawk fans imagined him to be then he would let him sail alone and bang on them invaders or whatever.
Nah, I think Buggy is legitimately the captain of Cross Guild.

Buggy is quite weak, however I don't think he's necessarily a bad captain. He probably has more experience than the other shichibukai, as he was on Roger's crew. Also, he ran what was portrayed to be quite a profitable business with his pirate delivery service.

I'd say at least financially, he was probably doing a lot better than crocodile or Mihawk.

The fact that Weevil ain’t part of this organisation shows how strong he is as well
We don't know who else is part of it. He might be, would be one way to have him be more relevant.

4-5 characters are probably part of it to match the name "cross guild", 4 for the cross or 5 if Oda counts the middle point connecting

Nah, I think Buggy is legitimately the captain of Cross Guild.

Buggy is quite weak, however I don't think he's necessarily a bad captain. He probably has more experience than the other shichibukai, as he was on Roger's crew. Also, he ran what was portrayed to be quite a profitable business with his pirate delivery service.

I'd say at least financially, he was probably doing a lot better than crocodile or Mihawk.
Well, Crocodile had his own mob, while Mihawk lived independently, with his own farm and all. Mihawk simply never wanted more, but you got a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.