Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it Oda.

Don't have Blackbeard wash Kid to hype Blackbeard.

The Admiral stans are just getting through rehab, we can't have Kid fans going on a bender right afterwards.
Kidd is a fraud, he purposefully attacked Big Mom right after Law to steal the spotlight. He even said he thought it was impossible to harm Kaido with physical attacks. He deserves to die :kayneshrug:

It’s kinda sad to me how King, Queen and Jack are above Who’s Who

Man has been training all his life yet all 3 of these guys would mop him casually….

Queen is literally a scientist for christ sake and he’d piss on who’s who….smh

And yes this is them as children drawn by oda

If you still haven't realized you're reading OP. First of all, we haven't seen Kidd express any grudge against Shanks when he mentioned he lost his arm against him. Second of all, the fact that he lost his arm and survived means Shanks spared him so he's probably in his debt.
I think it's you who should re-read OP.
Kid isn't taking Luffy's role. You forgot who the protagonist of the series is.
BB is Luffy's eternal rival. These two are destined to fight and one will take down the other.
Kid will never team up with Shanks nor reconcile with him. I bet after what he did to him he wanted his head more than Kaido and Big Mom. It's pretty obvious that Kid is going to ally himself with BB to take down Shanks. Luffy will be busy fighting Kid while BB fights Shanks. Then when Luffy takes down Kid he rushes to Shanks and finds him killed. Then BB vs Luffy happens.
It makes more sense than your non-sense.

I wonder what Law would do now with only his crew, It amazes me that Law single handedly carries his crew in New World.
Thing is he didn't. He knew they were to weak so he left them at zou where they were safe while going to punk hazard and dressrosa by himself, literally the first islands post Fishman Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.