• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The proof is, Kaidou saying.
Kaido sensed something strange coming from Enma, it's the only sword up until this point with such unique ability or I'd say liability.

Enma draws user's Haki out of him, not rent the Haki of the former user to him.

I talked to you a few times and you seemed to be a normal user. Can't believe you are another one of the trolls who spam the "Oden's Haki, Oden's magical sword" type of shit.

Truly boring.

Only two scenarios left for the Straw Hats/former Warlords bounties left:

1. Oda builds up fake tension for a gag moment to reveal the bounties same as he did after WCI.

2. Fucking Vivre Card xD.
There's also:

3- Having a Barto moment where he tries to frame the posters and explain the bounties before being interrupted by someone telling him about Shanks coming.

Seth

โ€Ž
It's their classic, i have no rebuttle because I don't know how manga works

EnMa HaS OdEn HaKi
Fuck the fact that Enma actually charges your Haki off of you which we see on panel a few times but fuck that, it gives former user's Haki to you too.

:seriously:

Kaido sensed something strange coming from Enma, it's the only sword up until this point with such unique ability or I'd say liability.

I talked to you a few times and you seemed to be a normal user. Can't believe you are another one of the trolls who spam the "Oden's Haki, Oden's magical sword" type of shit.

Truly boring.
So, why doesn't Kaidou said to Luffy the same thing as he said to Zoro? About Oden's Haki?

Seth

โ€Ž
There's also:

3- Having a Barto moment where he tries to frame the posters and explain the bounties before being interrupted by someone telling him about Shanks coming.
That is something Oda might pull, yeah. Can see it.

I love this gif, it shows just a little bit of Zoro's potential, only 2 other characters in Wano could even clash with Kaido and that doesn't include GB. :steef:
Where is Kaido's Haki in the photo? Are you aware of the L you're going to take next Sunday with Kaido using ACOC being hurt a lot more by base Luffy's ACOC simple punches?:suresure:

Truly boring.
Guy who is a top tier swordssmith explaining how enma works

Zoro haters: That is incorrect because I have a narrative and actual explanation goes against narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.