Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another to ask to you! Momo doesn't want her in Wano, he said that last chapter, where she will stay? She will be able to get out of Wano? when oden couldnt alone?.

She will abandon her dream?
Why do you have to resort to hyperbole and lies to defend this character? But ok. Let's go one by one.
A) this is a lie. He stated that if she was going to leave he couldn't count on her to defend the land. He didn't kick her out. Bonding time between the two.
B)See A.
C)Considering that after Orochi reign they have a port and the beast pirates have ships (like we actually saw with Speedy), yes.
D) The difference between closed borders and controlled borders. Try to read the manga and what Orochi did
E) If she is so pathetic to give up. Do you remember what Ace told her? I honestly don't care.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I wonder what happened, I was sure this was Zoro's arc. I never believed in ZKK because lmao but I did expect new backstory and other stuff but nothing happened for him. Poor Zoro.

People really think Yamato ain't joining here?
It's not like she's gonna get on the ship with nothing else happening.

There's gonna be some spice to it fellas like the others.
:choppawhat:

It's a good thing we Carrot fans don't have to worry about simple stuff like that anymore, right @Ghostly Reflections?

Carrot almost got stuck in a boring lookout position. Now she's being set up for a grand moment in the final war.
It breaks my heart to see you cope like this. :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.