Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Worry not about Caribou, he will be gone in due time
Oda didn't make him an actual member
It's a matter of when not if rn
Probably when they reach the next island tbh
I really hope so. The fact hes been recurring for over a decade now IRL, several arcs, 500 chapters or whatever and his own cover story too makes me very nervous.

I'm hoping he's BB's 10th captain and that's where his character is going ultimately or preferably just trying to gain favour with him actually, not a 10th captain. Or working for some other villain or "antagonist" or rival or something at least.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I really hope so. The fact hes been recurring for over a decade now IRL, several arcs, 500 chapters or whatever and his own cover story too makes me very nervous.

I'm hoping he's BB's 10th captain and that's where his character is going ultimately or preferably just trying to gain favour with him actually, not a 10th captain. Or working for some other villain or "antagonist" or rival or something at least.
Caribou is the shadow captain for BBP

If Marines take down Hancock, Coby's going to be the water boy, not the one taking her down.

He won't be able to take down Hancock until EOS.
It's impossibile to say, but Koby was the only named character we know of sent there, at least for the moment, and It wouldn't have had any sense if he'd only been the "water boy".

If tomorrow we discover that Fujitora or the new weapon were with him, then this will change, but for now things are different.

Maybe he did nothing, but imho it's pretty obvious that Koby was the main reason of Boa's downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.