Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WG was factoring Buggy’s fake strength when considering the overall power of the crew. Considering that Buggy, in the eyes of the public, is a legendary pirate who was on the Pirate King’s crew and wasn’t afraid to stand up to WB or Shanks, they probably think he’s even stronger than Mihawk, as evidenced by him being recognized as the captain instead of Mihawk (captains are always the strongest in their crews). So Cross Guild is 1+ Mihawk weaker than the WG believes they are.

Also keep in mind that the only other people who could fill that 4th Yonko slot would be Kid or Law, who are individually only half as strong as a Yonko and have fodder crews

I actually thought the SSG new weapon would be Super Soldier something too funnily enough lol.

Kobys convenient sudden powerup, its coming.

:lusalty::goatasure:
This is just how Oda writes.

Zoro goes from no CoC to ACoC
Law goes from little over YC4 level to getting awakening and being a low top tier
Sabo goes from 600 mil bounty to flame emperor

and lets not even speak of luffy

Koby has quite a few asspulls coming his way to make him admiral.

Again, he did not kick her out. The fact that 20 years ago Wano didn't have ships does not mean that today the situation is the same. If you actually read the manga you would know that. She can take ships and travel without a issue now.
Also you are lying about her dream. Her dream is just to travel. Never on panel she said that her dream is to have adventures with the future PK. A dream so pathetic that she can solve it just asking for a ride on speedy ship and wasting a couple of weeks. It's not a dream that will be solved by EoS. Another thing against her.
Also, where did you took the idea that I give a shit about Sanji?
Continue to cope as hard as you can,She wanting to see same as Oden = Adventure with Pk.

I'm not like Zoro and Mihawk fans
Mihawk is not going to be a clown to lose to Kid..If he loses, we will find out that Mihawk was just a liar, but the probability is low
1 or 2%
Kid is not going to lose to mihawk either. Being his natural counter. Kid is not going after buggy. Either vegapunk or blackbeard

Did you see who was highlighted? Buggy, Mihawk and Weevil.

So changes nothing for Crocodile, in an association hard carried by Mihawk and Weevil :kayneshrug:

Crocodile is probably here for Pluton, since his goal has always been to get a hand of that ancient weapon
Did you see the fake spoilers? There is no Weevil in the confirmed spoilers.

B

Ballel

Did you see who was highlighted? Buggy, Mihawk and Weevil.

So changes nothing for Crocodile, in an association hard carried by Mihawk and Weevil :kayneshrug:

Crocodile is probably here for Pluton, since his goal has always been to get a hand of that ancient weapon
Bogard!
YOU'RE ALIVEEEEEE:finally:

Honestly would be surprised if akainu doesn't have a higher bounty than the yonko cause on paper being fleet admiral should be bigger than leading a yonkos crew technically

G

Gorosei Informer

This is just how Oda writes.

Zoro goes from no CoC to ACoC
Law goes from little over YC4 level to getting awakening and being a low top tier
Sabo goes from 600 mil bounty to flame emperor

and lets not even speak of luffy

Koby has quite a few asspulls coming his way to make him admiral.
Yeah those powerups have been really bothering me. As much as I love Enies Lobby, apparently people actually complained about the powerups back then on forums and such and it feels like Oda has taken the issues from back then and doubled down, escalated them now.

I completely agree unfortunately, I can see Oda forcing Koby to be Admiral level somehow. Almost like Naruto going from Genin to Hokage lol.

I dread to think what EOS is gonna be like if this is what we're dealing with so far in Wano too! Enies Lobby on steroids easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.