Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are threatened by them, genuinely. Both Main sub and Memepiece attack PF a lot, especially Memepiece. Trying to bully them and make them out to be the clowns.

r/OnePiece has been a massive cult for a long time, they have started doing a lot of depraved, horny, borderline smut posting on there. Since Kirosh has become mod, he's gone on a massive power trip too and apparently went after Zoro fans massively and doing a lot of banning.
I've seen Kirosh before they became a mod and they are definitely worse as a mod now.
r/OnePiece is like an OnlyFans promotion sub

Mihawk fans:Shanks is a weak fool who started moving after the defeat of the strongest Yonkos

oda:Joyboy is Yonko...And Mihawk is Yonko's servant
:drakihi::drakihi::drakihi:
@Shanks @Paperchampion23 @AL sama
Amongst all the top tiers only Shanks has the most amazing feats and portrayal after Roger and Rocks. This has been consistent in the story. Lol

So how can you expect other top tiers fandom not hating or being jealous of this guy. While most of them are living in the delusion of there own theories. :afrokappa:

G

Gorosei Informer

I really wanted something from Usopp, this was the perfect set up dialogue for him to do something big but oh well i guess
Oda even teased him having CoC around this point too.

Nami got fucked up in front of him and he couldn't even help her or tried? I think the anime made it look worse too? I would have loved to se how Sanji would react to letting Nami getting beaten up by Ulti but then again he left Robin to fight Maria for him too lol.
Post automatically merged:

r/OnePiece is like an OnlyFans promotion sub
Lmfao it unironically is too! Bunch of those "cosplayers" genuinely trying to advertise their OnlySimps on there shamelessly too. Its working well for them too clearly!

I'm lowkey tempted to start my own competitor to OnlyFans and call it OnlySimps or Fatherless too!

One piece fraud list:
1. Gorosei: 5 bums that sit on their asses and do nothing about their problems
2. Momo: says he doesn't want help to save wano, gets help anyway, celebrates that he defended wano
3. Green bull: no comments
4. Fujitora: is wearing bandages like a bum after getting outplayed by sabo and a few good men
5. Zoro: no zkk, no avenging yasuie, luffy || ryuma
6. Sanji: says that he has healing but still wears bandages after a yc2 fight
7. Shanks: only makes a move after kaido and bm are down, doesn't save momo and hiyori from kaido
8. Bm: gets pushed around by fodder like franky, forgets to use acoc.
9. Kaido: only beat oden due to a distraction, only beat luffy due to a distraction.
10. Roger : (very minor) begs wb for oden .
11. Sukiyaki: biggest bum in wano

Fraud watch: mihawk (title saving his ass), akainu, kizaru, teach,dragon

Only non fraudulent: garp, rayleigh, sengoku, ryuma, whitebeard
Include Kat in there for stabbing himself

Status
Not open for further replies.