Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I remember when I was younger and didn't know what fanservice was
I watched Fairy Tail in the living room where my parents could see
Same thing with Ouran High School Host Club before I knew what it was about
Never again...
:josad:
My dad always reacted to these things the opposite of how everyone else's parents did.

The first time we watched a video that had a "risqué" scene I shamefully tried to skip ahead and he got mad, saying "What's the point? I know you're gonna watch it yourself later anyway. Let's see it."

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I watched Marineford and my cousins and their mom were in the room and the scene where Hancock was fantasizing about having a wedding with Luffy came on, I had to stare at a jar of MnMs and eat those and ignore the goofy ass scene that was on the tv.
Nami, Carrot, and Robin’s Onigashima outfits were tough to get through when I watched the elision the living room while my mom would sometimes come in and out :usoprice:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
My dad always reacted to these things the opposite of how everyone else's parents did.

The first time we watched a video that had a "risqué" scene I shamefully tried to skip ahead and he got mad, saying "What's the point? I know you're gonna watch it yourself later anyway. Let's see it."
Ol' Papa wanted to see some anime eye candy huh
:usoprice:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I watched Marineford and my cousins and their mom were in the room and the scene where Hancock was fantasizing about having a wedding with Luffy came on, I had to stare at a jar of MnMs and eat those and ignore the goofy ass scene that was on the tv.
That's why you watch the One Pace version
:goyea:

Nami, Carrot, and Robin’s Onigashima outfits were tough to get through when I watched the elision the living room while my mom would sometimes come in and out :usoprice:
That's definitely up there as well...
:crazwhat:

Fanservice in One Piece and Fairy Tail is almost non-existent, if you've only read Shounens in your life then, you tend to think it's exaggerated something like that, but it's not.
Post automatically merged:

Plenty are fighting tbh.

Kid will not hit even 50% of BB power frankly.
Kid is on his way to being the second strongest in the manga, as WB was

Status
Not open for further replies.