Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm just glad that we're seeing Crocodile again

Crocodile alongside Ace are my Top 2 characters on the show...

I like the part about Otama... I wanted to know how Oda will resolve it
Cause Ace promised her, and usually when something like this happen, usually Luffy takes on the responsibility after his brother died

But it doesn't make sense to recruit her when she cannot fight and only relies on animals.... so Otama is a FUTURE SH (basically probably in the aftermath after the final war IFFF the crew was not disbanded after that)

Basically Otama is kinda like Laboon

How harsh would it be if that promise lasted for 50 years AGAIN and all the crew died in final war LOL

Ever since Kidd showed up until now, this is the most useful and interesting part about him...a man with burned mark knows a hint about One Piece???? Who could it be???? is it an old member of Roger crew who Oda is keeping alive and away? could it be finally Scopper gaban time to appear???? ORRRR could it be Xebec??? and Kidd is simply headed to his doom soon, and Xebec is starting to make his move and appear again???

Finally, Thank god Carrot is not joining

As for Yamato, I probably think she's still joining but the same style Oden joined WB by following his ship and jumping and catching to him hahahahaha... Maybe they will meet someone on the way, and he'll ask them where Wano is... and all the crew will make that face ending that arc with it

:odenugh:

I'd also like to know who Caribou wants to tell about Ancient Weapon...

because the marines clearly think buggy is the mastermine behind it all. That’s the point. How do people fail to grasp that things presented to us the reader aren’t the same as those presented to the world within that fictional universe?
I mean mihawk had no reason to join buggy alliance/ crew whatever you call it. Wasn't he jerking off thinking about being chased ? The moment shit went rough for him he joined an alliance. He is a joke. Buggy atleast has charisma.

Status
Not open for further replies.