Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he's Zoro's potential EoS fight, he should get the benefit of the doubt especially with how he has been compared to Shanks.
He’s not Zoro eos fight cmon now, oda would be one bad of a writer to let mihawk come after the world government and Zoro isn’t luffy it’s not happening, since buggy wants to become PK also it’s very clear Zoro will be fighting mihawk soon

Oda: Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman which means he is stronger than every other swordsman including Yonko Shanks.

You: You are wrong Oda and don't know what you are talking about. He's just a subordinate because I say he is. Two Piece!

Me: :milaugh:
Oda: WB is the WSM

Also Oda: Sike, Kaido is the real strongest. I don't know what I'm talking about

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All I’m asking for at least rn to put an admiral that’s not Akainu above him just for a little bit , I still have him top tier
Mihawk has a good chance at being stronger than Akainu, forget about the other admirals, although it's not logical to place him up there as of now. Using Buggy to downplay Mihawk is just as bad as using him to say Shanks and others are strong as him.

Mihawk has a good chance at being stronger than Akainu, forget about the other admirals, although it's logical to place him up there as of now. Using Buggy to downplay Mihawk is just as bad as using him to say Shanks and others are strong as him.
It’s been 1056 chapters and he hasn’t proved this “good chance” of being above Akainu let alone other admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.