Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's literal fucking PIS but whatever. "This power knows no restraint" --probably referring to his sword, which isn't gonna differentiate allies from enemies if it hits you.

But yeah, Mihawk was going all out and couldn't touch pre-TS Luffy. Disingenuous motherfuckers left and right. Next time you get mad about people downplaying the shit out of the admirals, I'm gonna remember this shit because I always feel bad and argue against those people who do the same thing to you as you're doing right now.
We saw Luffy not able to react to Aokiji and Kizaru at marineford.

Why can he react to Mihawk?

Hell even post TS a big point is made about how Katakuri is so much faster than Luffy.

Is Mihawk just super duper slowZ

All these years claiming mihawk is stronger than shanks just for mihawk to be a 2nd Yonko commander
:risitameh::risitameh:

i bet fujitora or shiryuu as a final fight doesn’t sound that bad now
Second commander stronger than a Yonko who in turn are stronger than Admirals, that is seen for larines:vistalaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s been 1056 chapters and he hasn’t proved this “good chance” of being above Akainu let alone other admirals
Which is why I said it's not logical to place him up there as of now. Luffy needed hundreds of chapters to get from basic CoC to CoC coating while Zoro achieved that shit in under ten chapters. Similarly, it won't take Mihawk much time to prove his worth if he's worth as much as the narrative suggests.

The guy's one of the 3 people to hold the world's strongest titles and we've already seen how 2 out of 3 of them went down. Mihawk won't disappoint too if Oda cares the least bit about being consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.