Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He heard of him before. I know the rock's name, does that mean I have met him, his wife or his children before? No. I don't know anything about him other than the fact he's a former wrestler, an actor, and has a family, but I don't know about his upbringing, personal problems, etc. Just like Mihawk heard that Vista was a whitebeard pirates member but knew not much else about him.
Just imagine Marco ordering Vista to stop Mihawk while he's fighting Kizaru... the audacity

Ladmiral fans are grasping at straws, have been for weeks since Aramaki was introduced
I’ve already admitted that I don’t think the admirals with the exception of maybe Akainu is Yonko level.

I’m just not making the same mistake again with Mihawk. It’s obvious that he’s not on par with the Yonko.

You guys are literally walking into the same trap and it’s funny to watch.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You’re saying buggy crew is fodder without croc and mihawk, I’m saying it was shibuchaki so it has some strength
It was still fodder though. What are some of the most notable members of Buggy's crew? They're worth as much as a Yonko crew's elite soldiers and foot soldiers. If you don't know this, Kaido had around 30k+ fodders, 500 elites(gifters+headliners), Numbers, Veteran level fights like Apoo and Hawkins, and F6. Big Mom's crew is structured in a similar fashion too.

Buggy didn't have anything close to this before he became a Yonko, and all of this is without including the captain and the main commanders. I am not saying Buggy doesn't have anything before Mihawk joined him. I am saying Mihawk and Crocodile are counterbalancing the Yonko captain's strength and at least one commander-level fighter.

Listen mihawk fans on their last leg the community is not treating mihawk so well go retreat with your 7 other mihawk friends , oda portrayed croc and mihawk not just mihawk but you leave that out
There is no need for me or anyone to retreat anywhere over your own insecurities about Mihawk being Yonko level. You're not doing yourself any favors besides exposing your blind hatred of the character.

Not my words man, she wanted to be a bewitching kunoichi
They are your words. You can't take that back. She said she wants to be, as in the future tense. You said she is as in present tense, about a child. You're a pedophile, or at least giving off some real creepy pedo vibes. Stay away from children you sick fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.