Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need for me or anyone to retreat anywhere over your own insecurities about Mihawk being Yonko level. You're not doing yourself any favors besides exposing your blind hatred of the character.
Forget everything above let’s just stay on this, how is mihawk being portrayed yonko level if crocodile was also with him, something doesn’t add up my friend

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Admirals can molest mihawk too. Or are you disagreeing? The admirals didn't really fight buggy for them to know that he is a joke. Only one who fought him in any capacity was aokiji who is currently an ex marine. So even if he knows the truth( which I don't think he does) he ain't gonna open his mouth. Vast majority of marine hq belives buggy is strong as fuck. He survived getting iced by aokiji, evaded kizaru's light attacks and got luffy and jinbei out of warzone
Kuzan literally froze him to death and Buggy couldn't escape it; end of the strong. I am not entertaining this blind hate any more than I already have.

It is clearly Buggy's organisation
The logo has his clown face
He's the leader that's why his image is also bigger at the top

Katakuri and Oven about to wrecked Vinsmokes. SUPER cover

SN trio looking great

He's saying he won't restrain himself from killing Luffy. How's Mihawk who can't beat Luffy when he's not holding back go on to have an equal exchange with Vista, who was far stronger than pre-skip Luffy. How would Jozu a YC2 get hyped for blocking Mihawk when he can't kill Luffy while going all out? Was pre-skip Luffy stronger than future Zoro who's going to fight Mihawk?

There should be a limit to how dense you're willing to get just to downplay a character.
The kanji literally directly reads “this black blade knows no restraint.”

Im giving Mihawk the benefit of the doubt scaling him to Yc1+ which is what I think makes the most sense given his feats and fight with Zoro in 2-4 years.

You can’t say “he was holding back” as an excuse. Was he going all out? No obviously not.

Was he serious? Yes.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Forget everything above let’s just stay on this, how is mihawk being portrayed yonko level if crocodile was also with him, something doesn’t add up my friend
Because we know how strong Crocodile is and that he's not strong enough to make up for even a top commander, which leaves us with Mihawk. We know Mihawk is WSS and the only, real, rival to one of the 4 Yonko we have right now. He's also Zoro's future sight and we all know Zoro folds every single person we're using to downplay Mihawk.

They do it to annoy sensitive people like you. If you're gonna act like a troll don't break don't from other trolls bro
I'm not trolling, or sensitive, I just expect more from humanity, I'm disappointed that most of you exist and you're just ok with being worthless, wastes of human life, and what's worse is that you'll probably reproduce and create more worthless life.

Status
Not open for further replies.