Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan literally froze him to death and Buggy couldn't escape it; end of the strong. I am not entertaining this blind hate any more than I already have.
If buggy was frozen to death. He would be dead. You know to marines that also probably increased buggy's infamy. Survived aokijis fullbon freezing attack. Then went on to save luffy and jinbei from 2 other admirals who couldn't even scratch him.
We know buggy is weak but lucky. They don't

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I'm not trolling, or sensitive, I just expect more from humanity, I'm disappointed that most of you exist and you're just ok with being worthless, wastes of human life, and what's worse is that you'll probably reproduce and create more worthless life.
"I'm not sensitive" but people that post a name with an L or a W are wastes of life wahhhhh

Self awareness zero with this dude holy fuck lol

Oda literally has Croco and Mihawk as Buggy top 2

I don't wanna hear Mihawk being admiral level even
He's just slightly above katakuri
His only best w is against Daz bones who's below Ichiji by far

If Boa got caught then it is a W for Mihawk he fought alone even if he got a scar
Is it when it's just Oda avoiding the issues?

Why does Aramaki fly towards Wano on the night after we see the Shichibukai being confronted by the Marines?

Why isn't he chasing them?

Why is Akainu complaining about lacking the troops and numbers when he has Kizaru chilling in his office?

Who actually went after these Shichibukai? Fodders it sounds like because Oda isn't man enough to draw FIGHTS

So admirals can molest Mihawk but somehow failed to molest Buggy :pepecorn:
Buggy is a goat.
Survived a load of quick haki slices from Mihawk, not even remarking any pain being felt.
Evaded Akainu and flew Jinbe and Luffy out of the war that had three admirals, the warlords, and Blackbeard in it
Evaded Kuzan even after being frozen, didn't cry after being frozen and tell Kuzan he'd run from him ( Doflamingo is seething from this feat lol )
Talked back to Shanks like he was his dog
Raided and escaped Impel Down with Luffy, no injuries.
Went into the Marineford war with Lufty, no injuries.
Became a warlord
Fired and promoted to emperor.
Didn't give a shit though, rebelled against the world government, put bounties on the Marines.
Hasn't lost to anyone except Luffy, who is nearly as much of a chad as he is due to surviving all of this with him and also becoming a yonko after causing a catalyst that made two other emperors fall with their crews.
Conclusion: Buggy and Luffy are big-dick gigachads :myman::myman:

"I'm not sensitive" but people that post a name with an L or a W are wastes of life wahhhhh

Self awareness zero with this dude holy fuck lol
I said most people are wastes of life not specifically the people who do the dumb misspelling shit with the Ls and Ws I just said that was cringy.

Status
Not open for further replies.