Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did the marine even think a clown like buggy is more worthy to be the Yonko than the world strongest swordsman anyway?
Is the title WORLD STRONGEST SWORDSMAN held no importance in the eyes of marine that they assume a clown is the leader?:seriously::whitepress::josad::josad:
You are blackflamesanji for a rason. Why You even care...
This title is worthless and Oda confirmed this again

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I didn’t say he was going all out. I said he wasn’t holding back.

Those aren’t opposite statements. You should know that.

He was serious at Marineford and not holding back. That’s my stance.

That doesn’t mean he was going all out.

And trolling aside there are inconsistencies at Marineford. But my stance is the same.

It's called not holding back when you put in full force behind every single attack you use. Like, base Luffy fighting Kaido, for example, wasn't going all out—because he wasn't using G4 and all—but he sure wasn't pulling his punches back, which is what it means to not hold back. Mihawk, on the other hand, is only exerting himself enough to fight Luffy while he could fight on the level of top-tiers on average, which means he was holding back.

Forget about top-tiers, if you could fight on equal footing against Vista on average, then you'd overwhelm pre-skip Luffy if you're attacking without holding back. The only thing Mihawk wasn't gonna hold back about is "killing Luffy". He genuinely tried to kill Luffy to test if fate would keep him alive.

New Pirate who just joined Kaido’s crew: Hey boss I’m very strong can I join the Tobi Roppo??
Kaido: Do you have horns? Or a Zoan fruit?
New recruit: Uh no not really
Kaido: Thunder Bagua

Status
Not open for further replies.