Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"just imagine them cooperating".

Did they cooperate? Did they fight coordinated? Doubt. Read at least the posting before you reply.
Exactly we can just imagine...

And law and Kidd coordinated their moves against Big Mom.
Their awakening attacks were basically a coordinated fight. Maybe read again ?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
‎
Exactly we can just imagine...

And law and Kidd coordinated their moves against Big Mom.
Their awakening attacks were basically a coordinated fight. Maybe read again ?
They just used timeslots the other one opened with their attacks. They even complained about the way of attacking from each other. There was no coordinated teamfight. Remember Law complaining about Kid using the open spots? Or Kid complaining about Laws attacks?

A coordinated fight is something else.

Kaido got pushed to mid diff by Yamato, Armaki low diffed Yamato and the entire scabbards, Shanks made that same guy run away. I don’t see how that makes Shanks weaker than any of them lol
None of those arguments are true except the last one.
Like I said, Shanks jumped on the wave only after Kaido and BigMom were kicked away from it.

And yes, ofc he has the strongest Conqueror's, which at the same time doesn't mean he is stronger than them because of it.

So I guess Zoro's dream now is Shanks :myman:
I don't think shanks is wss. But IF shanks was, zoro would get to do shit all against him. That's reserved for luffy. Remember when kid and luffy said they are gonna kill kaido in udon? And how kids best friend was fucked over by kaido's people? Kid still got relegated to Bigmom duty.
Oda favors luffy too much for zoro to fight shanks.

I don't think shanks is wss. But IF shanks was, zoro would get to do shit all against him. That's reserved for luffy. Remember when kid and luffy said they are gonna kill kaido in udon? And how kids best friend was fucked over by kaido's people? Kid still got relegated to Bigmom duty.
Oda favors luffy too much for zoro to fight shanks.
That's why it's not the case bro. Mihawk is still the WSS.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
‎
Mihawk went from being superior to shanks to now his fans clinging on him being equal , but this can’t be right he’s a pirate subordinate and admirals can’t lose to them, and shanks is comparable to an admiral
Lihawk is on crocs level. People used to say Dofla is strongest warlord. seems true now. Dolfa no diffed jozu who no diffed mihawk

All this Mihawk hate. It’s gonna be so funny when Mihawk has his next fight with Zoro 😭
Why? Is not like people think that Zoro is capable of having a normal fight.

Everyone knows that Zoro will fight someone slightly stronger than what Sanji will face, get humiliated during the fight and spanked like a little child, finally have a epiphany and then teleport and win with a single strike. With Mihawk will be the same.

The thing you will have to worry is what opponnent Oda will use as Sanji enemy in Buggy's crew since we know that he will be almost equal to Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.