Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we're ready to accept Buggy's Yonko title is legit and that the other Yonko are Buggy's peers, then sure, there is nothing wrong. But if you're gonna pretend Buggy being a Yonko is a gag and act like only the Mihawk thing is legit, then there is something wrong with your reasoning.
Do you believe that buggy is legit ? Tell me about that. By the same reasoning if buggy is a serious contender for one piece now that younhave peace with the fact that mihawk is his yonko commander 1.
Now if buggy's storyline is completely gag than mihawk literally bending backwards to take buggy in his ass destroys mihawk even more. So what is he ? A gags bodyguard

Can Shanks take on Buggy alone? He can fight without his sword. Extreme diff either way.
I'm Not sure about this as no confrontation of Shanks and Buggy but at least sure about Mihawk vs Buggy and where Mihawk got his inspiration to join Buggy's crew :

A quoted reply for Shishio but let's just enjoy.
Now it's Mihawk's and Crocodile's choice to follow a clown like Buggy (lol) so that makes you believe " NOW MIHAWK CAN LOW DIFF SHANKS, EMPERORS & ADMIRALS". Really? Just like ZKK wet dream based on nonsensical theories?

Or Mihawk's fandom thinks just like Buggy's followers from ID :

Mihawk (applies on fandom too) : Wow so cool, i can't even measure the distance with my black blade but this guy can talk on equal footing with WB and later one is even wanting to cooperate with him. So cool:lumazed:

I can feel how Mihawk got inspiration to join Buggy :

Mihawk : ohh my, this blackblade of mine isn't even able to finish off a paramecia fruit holder, just how high is his capabilities and mastery over haki ? This is my idol now. Later on I'm going to follow him.
:lunazing:

That don't make sense it's not like buggy was a nobody before Mihawk join him he was a warlord ( with huge army )also .
Yeah we all know it because of lies but it's not like mihawk or croc join some no name.
Don't argue with that fool . He is the one who think zoro is equal to WB and roger and mihawk surpassed all of OP verse. The reasons buggy can become emperor is many. One is mihawk and crocodile and a fleet being in his crew and also having so much money that he can directly place bounties on marines( Many think this is Bullshit but many pirates are out there interested in it). Also the reason he is Roger pirate crew and he is related to shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.