Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of people clown Mihawk now, they joke about buggy being yonko… but nobody talks about the fact that together with the Strongest Swordsman and an Yonko there is fucking Crocodile. The man pushed himself on a legendlevel!

respect the croco
Croco is a bigger player than Mihawk
Croco at least fought wb in the past
Mihawk? Lol fraud

Lmao so this "mihawk is under buggy" nonsense it's just reverie thing all over again. Just like I said.

Mihawk + Crocodile + Buggy (for some reason) allied together. World Government propaganda + Oda's love for gagging on this clown has him as the face. Nothing else to it :milaugh:

Premature Celebration from the shankstards. Put the lotion and tissues away bois
I doubt they even allied. He was probably hunting Marines and told Buggy about it and he leaked some nonesense to Morgans about being leader a d bounties on Marines

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Only kid and law never bent the knew to WG or Yonko
Teach and Law used WG for their own benefits so they also actually didn't bend the knee

:suresure: Posthawk is just like Apoo and Hawkins
A failure
Kata jobs to wci luffy<burgess
Burgess lol diffs deformed mochi man

Leave it man....80% people are trolling and rest are either running an agenda or just braindead...I don't like Mihawk but I think people are taking things out of context for agendas....or making context that differs from manga only for their agendas.....
Well even Zoro is coping that his master is a fraud

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin the way its narrated and drawn made it seems like Carrit joins the crew next chaoter also xD
:hohoho:
For real?

So there's a chance that not only will Carrot become the Lunar Queen of the minks, but she actually straight-up joins the crew as well?

Holy shit I can see why you said I would laugh at this chapter, because Carrot fans are walkin away with a pretty big W either way
I'm prepared for Carrot not to join, but god damn would it be so good if she did anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.