Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk joined the Warlords simply so he can sleep without any noices from Fodder Marines. He was sick of facing them Fodder Day in Day out as a Wanted Man. So he got rid of the Fodder by joining the Warlords+ the other Reason him joining is he had acces to many forbiden Places and was also allowed to enter the Marine HQ when there were interesting Topics etc. As we saw when he arrived at the meeting with Sengoku,Doffy,Kuma etc. Just out of Boredom to see if there are any interesting Pirates outthere worthy of his Time
:arnoling:
Facts, people seem to forget Mihawk is ungodly bored. If Mihawk actually wanted to achieve anything he would be riding with the baboons who trained 2 years with Zoro.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If Carrot actually joins after being completely abandoned by Oda during all of Wano :shame:
Wait, Carrot might join? Holy shit the subversive affirmations are coming back :jinbewat:

@Pot Goblin we might actually get that double join you kept pushing, I can't believe it
To think the first thing I said when the thread opened is if she even accepted it
I got excited for the idea of the Lunar Queen
But to think there's more nuance to the scene than first thought
Honestly, even if she doesn't join it's fun to see the chaos over the break week

Kaido his 3 calamities plus gifted army
He's a yonko

Buggy allies mihawk and croco becomes a yonko.
(Buggy has his own fodder army)

Heavy hitter in each Kaido/mihawk .
Dude mihawk is only one of his reasons. Did you not see the official epithet that WG gave him. That should mean something and placing bounties on marines is a first time probably since void age. Many pirates are craving for money and will hunt for marines which is bigone no matter which way one see it.. For him to directly place bounties like that meant he has so much money and also directly declaring war on marines.I am expecting that buggy found captain john treasure . It is said captain john has so much treasure. i'm sure it will someway come around.

Mihawk allied himself with Buggy, Buggy is the one who is Yonko, its is Buggy's organisation and logo
besides, is Mihawk the kind of person who would ally himself with any clown ???? or is it that he was the one who needed protection so he allied himself with buggy :gokulaugh:
Bro you are just riding the jokes so it's irrelevant to debate with you.

Buggy tittle is like the rest of his feats lies.
If you think he became a yonko due the Marine seeing him alone as the power then good luck.

Mihawk decided to live with a crying ghost goth chick so if anything it fits with his carefree vibe.

Fight then get folded as the rest of yonko crews have more strong members , fair, I agree
They have a stronger crew, true, but I think Crocodile and Daz Bones got a lot stronger over 2 years, gained a new crew/mafia, know haki, and Buggy's impel down recruits are probably stronger as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Buggy made a commander and 4 tobi roppo equivalents out of them.

Imo:

Mihawk - the one to fight an emperor 1v1
Crocodile - Commander tier
Daz Bones - F6 Tier
3-4 of the impel down recruits MIGHT be standing out as F6 tier too

Crocodiles new crew/mafia might hold some strong individuals too, together with the resy of the impel down recruits they probably can match closely the 500 zoans of Kaido's crew

They should still be stronger than any other crew overall. + they can keep the marines away with their bounty system using it against them. They have gained some sort of source to be able to pay bounties, wouldn't surprise me if they would be paying bounties for pirates too.

They have decent power and big brain (Buggy and Crocodile) in the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.