Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don't get it.
Oda not only showed him along that group but also had him interact with Whitebeard, Doffy, Mihawk, Akainu, Jozu and even Sengoku acknowledged his strength.
He certainly wasn't supposed to be taken as weak but yall "feats wankers" used every good feat for Crocodile (where Oda intends to say that he's strong) as an anti-feat for the other characters and started downplaying them (fex Mihawk).
I think I’d powerscale the Shichibukai like this:

Mihawk (Yonko level). Rival of Shanks and WSS, so Yonko level is reasonable.

Weevil (Admiral level). Alleged son of WB and compared in strength to a young WB. Should be Admiral level in order to be relevant at this point in the story.

Prime Moriah (YC1 level). Seemingly fought competitively with Kaido 25 years ago.

Hancock (YC1 level). Immediately got invited to the Shichibukai after just her first voyage, while a lot of the other people on this list took a lot longer to get recognized. Probably has ACoC since Marigold and Sandersonia have ACoA and ACoO, respectively.

Kuma (YC2 level). Portrayed as one of Dragon’s top 3 men alongside Sabo and Ivankov.

Post-TS Crocodile (YC2 level). Oda’s been wanking him nonstop ever since MF. Shown clashing with Doffy, hyped by Sengoku, wasn’t afraid of Akainu, was called a rival of Douglas Bullet, and is now credited, along with Mihawk, as justification for Buggy becoming a Yonko. Crocodile seems to have started his own crew/organization after MF, which we know nothing about but should probably be decently strong.

Doflamingo (YC3 level). Performed evenly or arguably worse than Cracker did against Luffy. Had to blackmail his way into the Warlords.

Jinbe (YC3 level)

I wish Oda would at least provide a reason why Crocodile was so much weaker in Alabasta instead of just magically making him stronger, but oh well
No, Brannew called Buggy a living legend to a room full of high ranking Marines, I don’t think really anybody knows that Buggy is weak bar extremely specific people like Shanks and Luffy.

And besides, even if the World Government knew Buggy was a fraud, the Government doesn’t declare Yonko lol, the term “Yonko” is a consensus term that describes the opinion of the ignorant masses lol. You become a Yonko when fodder start calling you a Yonko, not when the Government names you a Yonko.
In the eyes of everyone, except a select few characters who actually know that Buggy’s weak, Buggy is basically just Shanks. A cabin boy from the Roger Pirates who went on to become a strong and fearless pirate captain that orchestrated the largest breakout of Impel Down, wasn’t afraid to fight WB (empty bluster that only his crew heard, but they spread the word afterwards), and wasn’t afraid to confront Shanks (friendly banter that people didn’t know the context about).

So yeah, the public thought that Buggy was basically a Shanks level fighter when deciding that his Cross Guild should be labelled as a Yonko crew. Of course, pathetic opportunists like @ShishioIsBack don’t have the moral integrity to acknowledge this indisputable fact because it weakens their agenda.

Without seeing any feat Crocodile's status is skyrocketing. Lol

Is this going to become another level of ZKK...
:seriously:
Crocodile at least looks like someone smart and tenacious, had plenty of time to rethink his choices and get stronger.

However yeah I agree let's chill and jump to conclusions yet about his power level, but he has to be at least ranging at commander levels, along with being a good schemer so they can keep this organization running.

The chapter already explains that anyone with Mihawk and Croco can make a Yonkou level crew. Law is Oda's mouthpiece, how 3 characters make up for Kaido, calamities, F6 or BM, Sweet commanders and the other jobbers? With strength. :kuzanshut:
That don't make sense the WG not going to ignore everything else buggy has .

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung genuine post

How else do you make tho that organization as strong as a yonko? I do think it's doable without Crocodile being YC1, but he had to have reached Commander tier genetally, being able to beat some of them (YC2/3), even if they use bounties manipulation/big brains to keep the marines away from them.

Mihawk, Crocodile, Daz Bones, Crocodiles new crew/mafia, Buggy's impel down prisoners, and their big brain, there's nothing else as far as we know of, so what do you make of these beyond being good at scheming while not being completely pushovers at the same time
I wouldn't lose Hope on Weevil; he and Buggy are ment to be together.

Ran away? Nah, I just got tired of the same lame nonsense being spewed on Worstgen. Of course it never happened so clowns like yourself were humiliated for parroting such a silly 'theory.'
Nah you ran away just the mere posibility of it happening was giving you panic attacks you shouldn't blame Zoro fandom for your cowardice. Fan theories have always existed ZKK wasn't the first or the last one. Should we consult with you next time so you feel more at ease

Bogard

You can't win
Since Crocodile was mentioned to be one of the few to have trained his fruit to perfection

And that he knows awakening

He is probably awakened

With that said, i think his plot will more resolve around the Ancient Weapons since it's what he was looking when he created Baroque Works

And coincidently, this chapter is talking about Pluton

How Cross Guild works

Mihawk - To prevent an Admiral from just walking up and killing everyone

Crocodile - To make deals with the Warehouse Magnate, the Smuggler guy and the Shipping king in the underworld to Distribute the funds for bounties around the world

Buggy - To provide manpower that actually distributes everything and protects the funds.

What’s unexplained is WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING THIS MUCH MONEY?

Warlords and especially Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko. I think Buggy wouldn't be a Yonko even if other Warlords but Mihawk joined him. Again, this confirms where Mihawk stands.
Like I said, entertaining Mihawk is the benchmark by which the Yonkos are judged:

- Shanks dueled Mihawk, the WG made him a Yonko;
- Luffy ran away from Mihawk and had his firstmate become Mihawk's student, the WG made him a Yonko;
- Buggy survived getting slashed by Mihawk but lost due to Mihawk deflecting his own bullet, the WG made him a Yonko.

Mihawk is the golden standard, like his student. :datas:

B

Ballel

How Cross Guild works

Mihawk - To prevent an Admiral from just walking up and killing everyone

Crocodile - To make deals with the Warehouse Magnate, the Smuggler guy and the Shipping king in the underworld to Distribute the funds for bounties around the world

Buggy - To provide manpower that actually distributes everything and protects the funds.

What’s unexplained is WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING THIS MUCH MONEY?
Maybe Buggy found a treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.