Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Buggy, Mihawk, and Crocodile: Cross Guild

Moria: Probably Blackbeard's Crew(If he's still alive)

Boa and Weevil: ???
Why the fuck do people think Moria would legit work for BB?
Moria loves his crewmates. Fucker invaded a Yonko territory because he heard Absalom was there and assumed (correctly) that he was in danger due to his ability. And then he learns they killed him and stored his body in some dump.
Unless Moria is pretending to work for BB and will become a SH ally when that fight happens, I just can't possibly comprehend the notion of Moria actually becoming BB's subordinate.

R

rubblerust

Although it looks like Yamato didn't miss the boat yet, I'm fully expecting drama next chapter, and her to be running after the ship at some point.

not at all they've almost turned around the world now
But they still have to reach and pass to the next islands, with all the related problems, and at least 30 years ago Roger pirates were still the only crew that successfully managed to reach Lodestar, the last island indicated by the log pose. And Lodestar is before the Red line, which is next to the East Blue.
If they don't have an eternal pose, going forward could be much more difficult and time-consuming than backtracking.

But joking aside, I think that this character with a burned mark will be someone new or at least someone that we haven't encountered yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.