Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is Crocodile can make Sanji use atleast 30% of his power in a fight

Meaning Crocodile is decently above Younko Commanders

Except the top Younko Commanders (Blackbeard's and Shanks's)

Why the fuck do people think Moria would legit work for BB?
Moria loves his crewmates. Fucker invaded a Yonko territory because he heard Absalom was there and assumed (correctly) that he was in danger due to his ability. And then he learns they killed him and stored his body in some dump.
Unless Moria is pretending to work for BB and will become a SH ally when that fight happens, I just can't possibly comprehend the notion of Moria actually becoming BB's subordinate.
He might be forced to work for Blackbeard, I personally don't believe Moria would be working under Blackbeard because he wants to but because they probably forced him.

Btw, how are y'all saying there is no differentiation between Crocodile & Mihawk when Zoro literally says "especially Hawk Eyes?"
That line don't have to mean anything about power level .
It can also mean Zoro knows mihawk better since he live with him for 2 years .
Then again at this point it don't even matter .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He might be forced to work for Blackbeard, I personally don't believe Moria would be working under Blackbeard because he wants to but because they probably forced him.
That's more like Kaido's M.O.
BB would just say "ok. nothing we can do about it. now die and give me your DF Power".

Jokes aside, pretty clear that Croc is the mind, Mihawk the muscle and Buggy the face of the group.

If u see it as a normal citzen of OP world Buggy is legendary, we have to remember that he and Shanks are the only two former Roger Pirates still active, and i believe most people assume they have been in Laftel and know what the OP is

Status
Not open for further replies.