Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one not interested in Elbaf and not seing the point? If there's no Road Poneglyph, what's their business in Elbaf? It's not like Wano, which is closely tied to the void century, has a Road Poneglyph and Pluton.
Usopp and luffy both want to go to elbaf so it's bound to happen. I still think somehow ussop is going to get some of the credit for beating bigmom and the giant kids will want to be a brave warrior of the sea like usopp

Law is a chad
What do you expect? Law is the best character in OP
- great devil fruit
- is smart
- is a swordsman
- is a D.
- is a doctor
- has a great design
- has one of the best backstories

He has MC qualities
The only bad thing is his crew
Way too perfect for an MC imo, i'd get rid of his sword to maybe replace it with an exaggeratingly enlargened surgeon knife

Like this but with the length of military knife.

Whitebeard was the WSM and known as the only person capable of being Roger's equal in combat. His portrayal isn't *just* as a Yonko.

Check the raws, Mihawk said that the distance between them and Whitebeard was small. So most likely, he was noting Whitebeard's decline due to sickness.

I'm not twisting anything.
He was a normal Yonko at Marineford due to being old and having a terminal illness..

Mihawk said it " seemed rather small " but the main point is that he wanted to measure the distance between him and Whitebeard who was a normal Yonko at the time..

You actually are when you don't get the correct quote..

Status
Not open for further replies.