Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't show Raizo after he recovered from being a mummy right?

I feel like he's going to turn handsome as well and reappear in a cover story. Maybe become popular with the ladies like he keeps hoping for.

They didn't show Raizo after he recovered from being a mummy right?

I feel like he's going to turn handsome as well and reappear in a cover story. Maybe become popular with the ladies like he keeps hoping for.
Gigachad Raizo
Post automatically merged:

Jack is a jobber who lost to two scabbards bro. If you said Queen instead I'd probably agree, because I don't know if he could beat Queen, if so it's probably a high diff
Jack still low diffs who’s who.

Law is a chad
What do you expect? Law is the best character in OP
- great devil fruit
- is smart
- is a swordsman
- is a D.
- is a doctor
- has a great design
- has one of the best backstories

He has MC qualities
The only bad thing is his crew
Law great, he is jack of all trades, he carries his pathetic crew this far.

But him giving Kidd road poneglyph this easy is meh, I simply expect more for this pirate manga, for example Kidd took it by force, etc.

I expected you of all people to know better than to believe that Mihawk actually bowed down to Buggy.
Whether he bowed to buggy or is simply using him as the face of cross guild

the fact he doesn’t make himself captain is proof he either isn’t a conqueror or isn’t a very good conqueror.

Luffy would never do this
Kid would never do this
None of the other yonko would do this

Most conquerors wouldn’t let anybody be their captain in any regard. Let alone allow buggy to claim to be their captain.

You know damn well shanks would NEVER let buggy call himself the captain if they teamed up.

the fact he doesn’t make himself captain is proof he either isn’t a conqueror or isn’t a very good conqueror.

Kid would never do this

Most conquerors wouldn’t let anybody be their captain in any regard. Let alone allow buggy to claim to be their captain.

You know damn well shanks would NEVER let buggy call himself the captain if they teamed up.
Uhm Zoro, Oden, Katakuri, Rayleigh, Yamato......
You don't have to be a captain to be a Conqueror
And where in this chapter mentioned that Mihawk calls Buggy a captain?

Alright, that clears thing out now. No one is physically leaving yet, they're still preparing. Recruitment of the new nakama might be revealed in 1057 and maybe even the new bounties of the SH members.

Kid would never do this

And how do you know that Mihawk is even involved with Buggy at all and this isn't just some more propaganda?

I highly, highly doubt Mihawk allowed Buggy to be his boss. Why are you giving other characters the benefit of the doubt but suddenly one newspaper headline about Mihawk makes him a non-conqueror or a bad conqueror?

And frankly, Shanks wouldn't give a shit! Shanks cares so little about what Buggy fucking does, that I'm sure he would not care whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.