Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Mfw ANOTHER sweet commander ( presumably Cracker or Smoothie since Katakuri doesn't take Ls that easily ) got slapped up by a supernova, and this time it was a supernova with one arm..
Ok?

Idk what the point of that was lol.

We know Kidd injured a SC before, we dont know who but I'm guessing either Snack so thats why Urouge got the win and its the easiest/most covenient one for Oda to write, especially as Snack as non-existent pretty much and easier to downplay/write off or it was Smoothie, like the theories Kidd took out her eye and thats why she keeps it covered with her hair.

Could also be Cracker with the scar he has and hes that kind of psychotic opponent who would be great vs Kidd, but I doubt Kidd was able to get past his Biscuit Soldiers, especially since he didnt even use Haki vs Kaido and thus I doubt he has Haki emission and such too.

Cracker would only get that scar from Kidd if Kidd faced his true self somehow, so either Cracker was not in his biscuit soldiers somehow or they actually forced him out somehow from them?

Oh wait...Killer injured Kaido internally with his sonic attacks, granted it just hurt him and didn't do any real damage as in shredding his insides or so but maybe it could have bypassed Crackers soldiers defences and injured the real Cracker inside?

Idk though, Oda doesnt seem to care to show/tell us what happened. We still dont know even know what happened with Kidd vs Shanks ffs.
We got nothing on it despite Kidd fighting Big Mom of all people too, sigh.

Good Law ended the alliance as expected.
True chad through & through.

He basically pull the Ultimate trick card. Formed a alliance with the SHs under false pretenses.

-Got road stones info out of it.
-became wanted by the admirals
-toke down a warlord/Yonko
-Highest bounty among active rookies for all post time skip barring like a week.(WCI incident)
- Even got a look at robin panties lol
:myman:
I’ll truly miss dog, while he’s off panel figuring out the secrets to the D clan.
:pepemotion:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How tf is this crew considered a yonko crew lol
Buggy = gag fake hype, former Roger pirate.

Crocodile = brains of the crew, had big organization experience before that.

Mihawk = Muscles of the crew.

Although it's still crazy that Mihawk can elevate someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.