Break Week Where are the guys who say that Mihawk would be a yonko if he has a crew now?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:seriously:are you serious?

We're talking about pirates
You're here talking about CDs
That has nothing to do with the argument. You said the strongest always leads and I gave him evidence from Oda's own work where he made weaklings control some of the strongest guys in the verse. Besides, the chapter pretty much implied Mihawk and Crocodile aren't his subordinates. Prepare new arguments for when it's revealed they're in an alliance.

The strongest doesn't always lead. Buggy's crew during Marineford is literally the proof of that.
Do you not understand that the point of his crew is that he pretends to be great while his crew are the strong ones?

And I didn't say there was an alliance.
I just told you what happened in this chapter.
Luffy and Zoro highlight that it's suspicious that Mihawk and Croc would be under Buggy, someone they can consider to be an idiot.
If your brain concludes that I must be talking about an alliance, then that may be what you think this situation is deep down.
Dude stop it
The fact mihawk is under Buggy like those Impel Down prisioners shows he's nothing but another average pirate

Yonko, Admirals, SNs, YCs , Doffy, hancock won't serve a weakling pirate

Ndule, you have two choices here. One, admit Buggy is in the same breath as Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, Luffy, etc because he's the leader. Two, be logical and admit Buggy, the joke, got his title because of Mihawk, who's actually on par with them. Choose b/w Yonko wank and Mihawk downplay before it's too late for you to come back.

YC level guy counterbalancing the Yonko:

The YC of clown was Katakuri now he's not even that.
Cross Guild is a...Guild! No one is part of Buggy's crew and Buggy is still strong enough to take WCI since he has so many fleets and whatnot. :kobeha:

Ndule, you have two choices here. One, admit Buggy is in the same breath as Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, Luffy, etc because he's the leader. Two, be logical and admit Buggy, the joke, got his title because of Mihawk, who's actually on par with them. Choose b/w Yonko wank and Mihawk downplay before it's too late for you to come back.

You can cope like you want

Buggy being Yonko while Mihawk isn't actually shows you who's treated better by Oda
Oda preferred a clown over Mihawk as subordinate.

Oh Kid, luffy and Shanks don't accept Buggy as Yonko even tho he has Mihawk
They don't respect his strength

Buggy is just like 5th emperor Luffy...no Top tier takes him seriously strength wise.
Only Mihawk accepted Buggy as a strong force

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You can cope like you want

Buggy being Yonko while Mihawk isn't actually shows you who's treated better by Oda
Oda preferred a clown over Mihawk as subordinate.

Oh Kid, luffy and Shanks don't accept Buggy as Yonko even tho he has Mihawk
They don't respect his strength

Buggy is just like 5th emperor Luffy...no Top tier takes him seriously strength wise.
Only Mihawk accepted Buggy as a strong force
So you admit Shanks and others are Buggy level?

Dude stop it
The fact mihawk is under Buggy like those Impel Down prisioners shows he's nothing but another average pirate

Yonko, Admirals, SNs, YCs , Doffy, hancock won't serve a weakling pirate
The fact Mihawk is under Buggy like those Impel Down prisoners proves you even more wrong about "the strongest always leads", because the whole point of Buggy's new recruits is getting people stronger than him while he benefits from the image it creates.

Either way, I accept your concession.
I won't force you into creating bad arguments so that you defend a take that you don't actually believe in.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah Buggy can split the skies or even beat YCs

:suresure:
You sound so desperate

No wonder why Mihawk can only beat daz but not YCs nor top tiers
He's a mere YC under Buggy
You say Mihawk isn't Yonko and you also say Buggy can't compete with the Yonko, then how on blue planet did they manage to join the Yonko group? lmao, the level of hypocrisy in this post is astronomical.

The fact Mihawk is under Buggy like those Impel Down prisoners proves you even more wrong about "the strongest always leads", because the whole point of Buggy's new recruits is getting people stronger than him while he benefits from the image it creates.

Either way, I accept your concession.
I won't force you into creating bad arguments so that you defend a take that you don't actually believe in.
I wouldn't defend katakuri or kaido or sabo or any of my fav
In fact I won't defend anyone who's mesn to be top tier yet goes under Buggy while other guys can survive themselves: Ray, Weevil

Even kid survived 2 years in NW without allies against Yonko crews and Navy

Your Mihawk can't even last weeks alone after serving WG for 10+ years

How re you guys defending this?
I can understand the defence against Vista/ Croco / luffy clashes but this? Nah

You say Mihawk isn't Yonko and you also say Buggy can't compete with the Yonko, then how on blue planet did they manage to join the Yonko group? lmao, the level of hypocrisy in this post is astronomical.
Buggy can't compete with Yonko that's a fact
Even his crew can't compete despite having Mihawk and Croco

Mihawk isnt yonko level
He's not fit to even sit with Ray or Weevil or Rookie kid that can survive the seas alone or with weak crews without bending their knees

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Buggy can't compete with Yonko that's a fact
Even his crew can't compete despite having Mihawk and Croco

Mihawk isnt yonko level
He's not fit to even sit with Ray or Weevil or Rookie kid that can survive the seas alone or with weak crews without bending their knees
The real frauds according to your logic are the Yonko because even the likes of Buggy can become one with a YC-level guy like Mihawk. You're digging your own grave with these ridiculous arguments, Ndule.

The real frauds according to your logic are the Yonko because even the likes of Buggy can become one with a YC-level guy like Mihawk. You're digging your own grave with these ridiculous arguments, Ndule.
:suresure:this is what happens when you're delusional

Twisting bad portrayal to dehype Yonko when Oda wanked real Yonko last chapters above admirals

:milaugh:
Mihawk : Hawkins, Apoo,
Frauds and failure who can only serve under WG or Yonko, they can't survive the seas alone

this is what happen when you developed a thinking similar to a child, i called it "Santa is real mentality", :josad:
you will get a sense of delusion and denial similar to a child, this is what's happening here with zbois right now,

they are expecting too much with their fav character, they wanted him on the same level of Luffy, but because the story is not about zoro a chosen man , only a yes man, they are against with it, Zoro is not even a Deuteragonist, he is just a follower an underling, a sidekick, off course his goal will be 100X lower that the one he followed, didn;t mihawk explained that before?
so no need to cry it only make sense that the holder of WSS tittle been put in a position lower than that of luffy a yonko, :kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:this is what happens when you're delusional

Twisting bad portrayal to dehype Yonko when Oda wanked real Yonko last chapters above admirals

:milaugh:
Mihawk : Hawkins, Apoo,
Frauds and failure who can only serve under WG or Yonko, they can't survive the seas alone
If anyone's dehyping the Yonko, it's not me, Ndule. I know making Buggy a Yonko would destroy the Yonko hype, so I am sitting here trying to justify that shit by giving Mihawk credit. You're blinded by your hate to even understand you saying Mihawk is YC level would further dehype the Yonko because that would mean Buggy accomplished the same shit as the Yonko a YC level guy and Crocodile.

I know where my priorities lie. You don't seem to understand the gravity of the situation you're in. You're literally shitting on the Yonko while acting like I am the one dehyping them. The same Oda who hyped the real Yonko made Buggy a Yonko, and then justified it by making Mihawk a part of the reason why he's given the title. You're having a hard time understanding it.

Guys why are trying so much with a person that's trolling with without even trying to make it look real lol.
Wg name buggy one the four most powerful pirates.
Why not send an admiral to erase that weak alliance that was build by commanders?
A Yonko is a person who along with his/her crew could potentially have a war against marines.
Who could fight against admiral?
Buggy and his crew?
Crocodile and his crew?
Or the guy that many fans have said, for many many years that he is a Yonko level character and all that prior to this chapter information.
This chapter just confirmed what z fans have been claiming for years but with a gag.
There are not going to be a panel with Mihawk obeying orders from anybody and those trolls knows that.
That's why those 4-5 people are on fire after the spoilers come out :suresure:

Mihawk and Croco joining Buggy = a Yonko Crew, which is something Kid and Law can't do, even after defeating a Yonkou.
Only you think this is a L
Most people with a brain think this is HYPE for Mihawk and Croco.
But mihawk is not a yonko he is a subordinate even zolo is shocked
Post automatically merged:

I dont think so shanks crew is stronger by far

He joined Buggy's crew, think we all know why and he certainly doesn't care about these stupid shit you or the other kids care about.
The man just wants to chill without the pests coming after him, that's why he agreed to this, that's all there is to it.
we actually dont know anything, and zoro saying he cant imagine mihawk doing this means we should maybe hold off any kinda judgement until we actually know whats up. considering one piece pacing, that will be in 2 years or some shit.