Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Shit chapter other than the Cross Guild and Pluton discussion feat. Caribou.

Filler panels? Check
Fakeout deaths/stakes? Check
Yamato larp? Check

4/10
Where is the filler? What makes One Piece full of charm is the character interactions. You can’t just have plot plot plot and fight fight fight to make a story believable

Overall an amazing chapter but only one question comes to mind - why did nobody address the news about Sabo, Vivi and Cobra? Newspapers arrived to the island… How come the Strawhats didn’t find out about it/react this is kind of strange considering we’ve constantly seen Nami following the news throughout the series.
That was old news. That news was when Luffy still in udon. Remember so many days have been passed since then.

The dude is really acting like he wants to leave Wano while barely doing anything in Wano...
Did we really spend 4 years just for Rupee to do what Oda said he wouldn't do - punch Kaido?
Zoro character development in wano was a pure disappointment...
Yes did he has good feats? Ofc, but I wish more for background stories, for more infos about his past, the connection to Ryuma, we got teased soo manytimes and didn´t got anything, that is actually just sad...

It’s not often I agree with Carrot, but she’s right, she’s a terrible pick to be a leader. Sadly expecting her to stowaway again with the crew.

Were we denied a sight of sexy Raizo? Tama still seeming like sequel bait to me.

Cross Guild is just about the best thing that‘s happened in OP in years, I cannot wait to see a meeting of them. Gives Buggy ”some” legitimacy (well, kind of, they have at least one Yonko level fighter at any rate) as a Yonko, brings Croc and Mihawk back into the story in a cool unexpected way.

I think it’s dumb that a SC was randomly sailing around with a copy of BM‘s RP, that they gave it up and didn’t tell anyone and that Kid and Killer even know what it is. Should have been some hint during the arc that they were looking for one as well (why not have Killer at least present with Robin and Law last chapter?)

Also, “stay ahead”, Killer? You have two RP and the only clue to translating them is finding a hidden man. Luffy has three and Robin. It’s the sort of development that would have been great pre-Wano but I just don’t care afterwards. I’m praying the scarred man isn’t an Ohara survivor (or if he is, make it Robin’s once-mentioned dad at least).

Next chapter should see Momo fly Yamato and Kin down for a big farewell and the end of Wano.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro character development in wano was a pure disappointment...
Yes did he has good feats? Ofc, but I wish more for background stories, for more infos about his past, the connection to Ryuma, we got teased soo manytimes and didn´t got anything, that is actually just sad...
Zoro is not the issue, the story progress hasnt moved on whatsoever.
4 Emperors before Wano, 4 Emperors after Wano.
Warlords before Wano, Warlords after Wano, just under a different name...

We didnt find out any relevant information on the grand scale.
Other than some rebellions starting the final saga...
4 years to punch Kaido... People call the man Goda, unironically.

Am I the only one who found Yamato's dialogue weird at the end. She's been screaming about being a Strawhat since her introduction but she has now "made up her mind". Made up her mind about what?