General Nostalgia Thread

Things I regret in life:

Not cheating/skipping class more in school

Not picking up any sport in my childhood

Never signing up to Oro Jackson.:catcry: I'm nostalgic for that place despite never having talked to anyone. I just liked that atmosphere there idk
And here I regret skipping class too often xD. I missed 1/3 of a year once.

B

Ballel

I know for many people it's childhood >> adulthood but for me it's the opposite
Post automatically merged:

I remember we had so many fields and just pure nature back in the day. Nowadays everything is full of houses and industrial buildings. And those new houses (literally every new house just has white walls and dark gray roofs) are so damn ugly.
My parent's house has a garden and in summer, the lavender bushes used to be covered in butterflies. I'm not exaggerating, the bush was no longer visible, butterflies everywhere.

Within the past 15 years they all vanished.

Even in my small village the traffic increased, the air smells like cars.
Nature is going to shit

My parent's house has a garden and in summer, the lavender bushes used to be covered in butterflies. I'm not exaggerating, the bush was no longer visible, butterflies everywhere.

Nature is going to shit
It is. People are building more and more stuff (nobody even needs btw. Just take those houses. You can build great houses by just using wood or more organic materials as well which helps maintaining a more healthy environment and animals can live in the area without getting scared away).

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

Nature is going to shit
Nature is all good till you get toxic insects and rats problems