General Nostalgia Thread

Post automatically merged:

I’m such a Nostalgia whore
I want my little TV back and just watch my childhood series and play Game Cube
Oh yeah. Those sweets were amazing back in the day. I remember I used to get a "Süße Tüte" (that's what we called a bag full of sweets) whenever we were traveling and you couldn't buy those gummy bears and such in packs like you can today, but you had to fill your own bag with sweets you liked and then pay a certain price per 100g.

Nostalga makes me feel both good and sad at the same time.

Then I usually just feel sad
Amen
It’s so bittersweet
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah. Those sweets were amazing back in the day. I remember I used to get a "Süße Tüte" (that's what we called a bag full of sweets) whenever we were traveling and you couldn't buy those gummy bears and such in packs like you can today, but you had to fill your own bag with sweets you liked and then pay a certain price per 100g.
Süße Tüte? Wir nannten es immer gemischte Tüte :owo:
Mein Cousin nannte es immer "Schnuckel Tüte" was ein beschissener Name
:milaugh:

B

Ballel

remember I used to get a "Süße Tüte" (that's what we called a bag full of sweets) whenever we were traveling and you couldn't buy those gummy bears and such in packs like you can today, but you had to fill your own bag with sweets you liked and then pay a certain price per 100g
Süße Tüte? Wir nannten es immer gemischte Tüte :owo:
Mein Cousin nannte es immer "Schnuckel Tüte" was ein beschissener Name
Ich kannte diese Tüten nur von Volksfesten. In normalen Geschäften habe ich die nie gesehen

@Lrossy automerge fail

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
As the title says here you can share things of your childhood and talk about stuff you had back then or didn't have, or series you watched, games you played, etc. Whatever makes you feel nostalgic.

@Fujishiro @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @Reborn @Jew D. Boy @Cross_Marian @Steven @Peroroncino @AL sama @Rej @Kiwipom @Nana @Ratchet @ConquistadoR @Light D Lamperouge @Kagurashii @Dr_Professor83 , etc.
The best videogame I ever played in my life

I don't feel as excited for FF 16 coming out in 2023 compared to how I was as a kid for FF 12 and still am reminiscing it

But this game is not @Pantheos ' favourite sadly