Questions & Mysteries Why cant Naruto use the Ashura mode in Boruto?

At this point the 4th Raikage is stronger than him 😄
Yea
He got rusty so he can no longer beat such foes

gone are the days of beating the 3rd raikage with just sage mode

Kurama mentions him having it though, boruto writing is trash so thats why

Found the manga scan, your talking about
I was right as always ofc, It never stated that he had the form only mentioning the form in passing as to compare it to baryon mode

I dont have to lie for the sake of narratives so im able to state things as their said and able to cite what was said days after the fact with it saying exactly as i said, Fun being non biased is it not allows you look at things critically and objectively something you cant do cause you have to follow the fandom and their 100 million different stupid takes which are all objectively and provably wrong

Yea
He got rusty so he can no longer beat such foes

gone are the days of beating the 3rd raikage with just sage mode

Found the manga scan, your talking about
I was right as always ofc, It never stated that he had the form only mentioning the form in passing as to compare it to baryon mode

I dont have to lie for the sake of narratives so im able to state things as their said and able to cite what was said days after the fact with it saying exactly as i said, Fun being non biased is it not allows you look at things critically and objectively something you cant do cause you have to follow the fandom and their 100 million different stupid takes which are all objectively and provably wrong
Yet he didn't use six path saga mode only uses frog mode

Is he stupid why does use frog saga mode when he can use Six paths saga mode

I got a question then
Why no truth seeking balls?? Everyone with six paths has them yknow like madara and haguromo

Why does boruto naruto's form have lines on it's arms, Only kcm2 had that almost like it's the same form or something and delusional boruto stans just have zero idea what they are talking about

Literally visually identical having the same marking on the belly and legs

just conveniently shares visual features with kcm 2 and not spsm, it's not because he's using his bsm hence the cross shaped orange eyes no it's cause my headcanon states he's using this form which looks nothing like the other two

Maybe you and the fanbase are just wrong and cant accept the fact naruto was nerfed

Oh, and why did momo need to bring kinshiki and urashiki to fight kaguya if he can just supposedly just one shot her on his own??
Your expecting huge amounts of proof and visual consistency all because you disagree with the sentiment had like your just fine accepting things with far less proof and far less justification to them so appealing to objectivity when your basis for anything you think is literally an ad poplum fallacy, Is beyond stupid

And you know, I can ask alot of but why's for your positions too difference being you dont have basis for literally anything so it just destroys your position
But why, Does naruto not ever conjure up chakra rods if he has spsm
but why, does naruto not just use ashura mode

point being, you can say but why for anything and everything
it's not hard, literal 2 years do it

you mean when he jumps to get sasuke and slowly falls downwards due to gravity?
You mean that right??

This is the same naruto which was falling helplessly

He goes back to using regular old sage mode after losing kurama proving he does not six paths sage mode
He lost all of his TSB's between gaining SPSM and fighting Sasuke, why do you think he had none towards the end of their fight?

All
of Naruto's forms changed between the original manga and Boruto, just because they look a bit different doesn't mean they are different, again, we know what is SPSM and what is BSM because of the eyes.

Also worth mentioning is that Naruto gained both halves of Kurama at the end of the manga, which could explain why it looks different, we know Minato's KCM looked different from Naruto's.

Naruto never used chakra rods and he can't because that's a Rinnegan ability.

As for Asura, I already went over that, sometimes writers have to sacrifice a characters abilities for the sake of writing.

He can clearly still fly https://www.reddit.com/r/Boruto/comments/810jpw
Naruto can't use SPSM after losing Kurama because SPSM requires the chakra of all the Biju lol... All he has now is little pieces of them all except Kurama, without Kurama he can't use SPSM it's pretty simple.

All of Naruto's forms changed between the original manga and Boruto, just because they look a bit different doesn't mean they are different, again, we know what is SPSM and what is BSM because of the eyes.
Cant judge on appearances, it's different in boruto
Also you, But the eyes look like spsm

Your obviously biased and incoherent
Post automatically merged:

All of Naruto's forms changed between the original manga and Boruto, just because they look a bit different doesn't mean they are different, again, we know what is SPSM and what is BSM because of the eyes.

I don't mean the eyes as in literally the eyeballs, the only difference there is a slight color hue, by eyes I mean the coloring around the eyes.

I'm biased but you just ignored most of my post because you can't counter it...:milaugh:

I don't mean the eyes as in literally the eyeballs, the only difference there is a slight color hue, by eyes I mean the coloring around the eyes.
So the visuals have to be exactly perfect with the eyes
But when im talking about design pattterns on the body, dude it's boruto so different

Again, this is what im to mean by you being biased and incoherent

I'm biased but you just ignored most of my post because you can't counter it...:milaugh:
He used spsm without the bjuu cloak

I dont need to write 6 pages of bs, To address the retarded copium your putting on this forum
naruto in boruto is nerfed

you can write as many paragraphs as you want wont change anything, facts will remain the same and so will my stance so you can say more bs which wont archive anything or you can shut up dont care which

So the visuals have to be exactly perfect with the eyes
But when im talking about design pattterns on the body, dude it's boruto so different

Again, this is what im to mean by you being biased and incoherent

He used spsm without the bjuu cloak

I dont need to write 6 pages of bs, To address the retarded copium your putting on this forum
naruto in boruto is nerfed

you can write as many paragraphs as you want wont change anything, facts will remain the same and so will my stance so you can say more bs which wont archive anything or you can shut up dont care which
The eyes have always been consistent, the forms designs themselves have always changed, it changed several times in the war arc, was different in the last and was different in Boruto, but only the eyes stay the same.

I never said SPSM with the cloak, to even use SPSM in general requires the chakra of all tailed beasts.

You're cherry picking my posts and ignoring most of it, just admit that you can't counter it.

The eyes have always been consistent,

That's bs like every other word you said and that was not the point anyway

Pein's eyes initially

Pein's eyes after the debut

You were fine being ultra specific with the eyes but were fine making exceptions with how the damn body looks, All because you cant stand me thinking a fictional character is nerfed and much to your dismay, you and the fandom cant do much about it beyond senselessly moaning and being idiots both of which your group is very good at

You have no point, Your entire argument can be summed up as im biased and stupid
you are fine using visual cues for what form naruto has but when im to do the same thing, it's different cause boruto lol

it changed several times in the war arc, was different in the last and was different in Boruto, but only the eyes stay the same.

It never changed
It's called kcm1 and kcm2 are different forms
With kcm2 being the stronger version

This is just you having no idea what your talking about as what would be constant with you fandom types

You're cherry picking my posts and ignoring most of it, just admit that you can't counter it.
I already countered your claim of spsm needing bjuu chakra by naruto having used the form in base but apparently you didt read my posts and instead went on your mary way, claiming bs which aint true so what you normally do really

I debunked your claim verbatim

Me not adressing your claim does not mean, I cant debunk it
'''Naruto does not use chakra rods''', You can google this and find pictures of it again as said, Your expecting me to write pages of shit for stuff that's retarded and easily able to be googled

You can find this by googling on the first page
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...wGHXJcDokQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw#imgrc=tgfOjX7R2RjeQM

Anyhow, here's the pic, I got off google

This is the same guy who got bodied on sasori vs deidara
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sasori-vs-deidara.24577/page-3
He just says whatever the crowd says like a good little sheep and gets beat by anyone with a brain

That's why, im remembered months after the fact
https://www.fanverse.org/members/bob74h.273073/

and you will not be, Once im gone banned or whatever then so goes my positions and type of threads once your gone any other random hoe can do exactly as you did because your just like everyone else and thereby a replaceable nothing
there are a million other hoes who stan for the fandom's beliefs, Your not special and what you do is done by million other people

Last edited:
What ?

Why doesn't he have six paths

- Reverts to using just plain sage mode after losing kurama despite spsm not needing kurama's chakra to use, With the form used in base without kurama at one point in shippuden

-The form by visuals looks exactly like kcm2 with the lines throughout the body and the eyes being orange instead of spsm's bright yellow

-Does not use any of the abilities tied to spsm, Truth seeking orbs,flight and so on

Could go on, but fandom types will think what they want regardless of the reason given

Naruto never used chakra rods and he can't because that's a Rinnegan ability.
Jigen used chakra rod without rinnegan

As did tobi versus konan

Dont say he had nagato's rinnegan cause he had two sharrigan

Again zero idea what your talking about, If it was a rinnegan ability then tobi couldt use it nor could jigen but you didt watch the show just followed some dumbass online by the name of six and then pretended like you sat though the what 600 or so episodes like an actual fan,
Watching dumbasses on youtube does not make you a fan, Watch the show before you spill your uneducated nonsense

Rushing forward at high speed is not flying
by that same logic. Meruem can fly which we know for certain which he cant at that point

Last edited:
- Reverts to using just plain sage mode after losing kurama despite spsm not needing kurama's chakra to use, With the form used in base without kurama at one point in shippuden

-The form by visuals looks exactly like kcm2 with the lines throughout the body and the eyes being orange instead of spsm's bright yellow

-Does not use any of the abilities tied to spsm, Truth seeking orbs,flight and so on

Could go on, but fandom types will think what they want regardless of the reason given
I only see Frog Mode that's why I think he lost all his abilities with Kurama

I like it the Naruto we see now is the real one not the one who was cheated

Watch sanji boy leave again after getting embarrassed so badly yet again
I told him, it was senseless to argue for six pages cause a he had zero idea what he was talking about and b he's going to think what he wants no matter how many times. he gets utterly disproven

but he proceeded anyway and made himself look like a idiot as like last time, Could of saved himself the embarrassment but didt heed my warning

- didt know kcm1 and 2 are different forms, thinking they just changed appearances

-thinks chakra rods are a rinnegan power

I shouldt have to type for 6 pages to explain basic shit you can google, As said before

if you have no idea about naruto fine but dont expect me to sit you down like a child and cradle you, Im not your mother figure it out yourself

It's not like, Im expecting him to be a dictionary just expecting that he has some idea what he's talking about if he's going put this huge bravado on and go you cant debunk me lol

I only see Frog Mode that's why I think he lost all his abilities with Kurama
After kurama died yes, he lost the kyubi powers
that's self evident however spsm is not a kyubi power

he uses it, In his base form without any kurama chakra as you can see below

so him losing kurama has no affect on spsm or not, The whole haguromo argument of needing the bjuu to have spsm is bs anyway as toneri has six paths chakra as did asura, haguromo's own son
Boruto fans just need to grasp onto any straw they can to stan for their garbage show

Why didn't Madara use Susanoo while the Ten Tails Jinchuriki?
Why didn't Madara use Izanagi when Zetsu betrayed him?
Why doesn't Sasuke use 90% of the Rinnegan's abilities?
Why didn't Naruto heal his arm the same way he healed Kakashi's eye?
Why didn't Kaguya use IT on Naruto?

Consistency and logic is sacrificed for the sake of writing in any story
Time to beat this dead horse more then i'd already have

Why didt madara use susanno as the ten tails jinchurki
A, Why would he need too when his stats are superior in juubi form anyway
B, he actually does do so in the video games proving it's not impossible just never choose to do so within the mainline anime and manga

2, you just have zero idea what your talking about
Madara had two rinnegan at that time

so could not use izanagi as it's a sharrigan jutsu which takes away the vision of your mangekyo

3, he does use alot of them
Such as chibaku tensei vs the bjuu or momoshiki
But some of them like asura path might be impossible to use on a real person given we only seen it used with an edo tensei and a literal cyborg
the thing, has a giant robotic scorpion tail

4, Was injured unable to move so could not just heal his left arm at that point

Plus he lost, The six paths seal by that point which was how he healed gai

5, Infinite tsuyomi requires you to reflect your chakra off the moon

Lol so how would kaguya do that if there's no moon in her dimension

Naruto fandom is so retarded, ''Kaguya not doing IT was plot contrivance''
It's done by casting your eye off the moon lol you just have no idea what you are talking about

All these points, I couldt debunk were just you not having watched the show

Last edited:
That's bs like every other word you said and that was not the point anyway

Pein's eyes initially

Pein's eyes after the debut

You were fine being ultra specific with the eyes but were fine making exceptions with how the damn body looks, All because you cant stand me thinking a fictional character is nerfed and much to your dismay, you and the fandom cant do much about it beyond senselessly moaning and being idiots both of which your group is very good at

You have no point, Your entire argument can be summed up as im biased and stupid
you are fine using visual cues for what form naruto has but when im to do the same thing, it's different cause boruto lol

It never changed
It's called kcm1 and kcm2 are different forms
With kcm2 being the stronger version

This is just you having no idea what your talking about as what would be constant with you fandom types

I already countered your claim of spsm needing bjuu chakra by naruto having used the form in base but apparently you didt read my posts and instead went on your mary way, claiming bs which aint true so what you normally do really

I debunked your claim verbatim

Me not adressing your claim does not mean, I cant debunk it
'''Naruto does not use chakra rods''', You can google this and find pictures of it again as said, Your expecting me to write pages of shit for stuff that's retarded and easily able to be googled

You can find this by googling on the first page
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...wGHXJcDokQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw#imgrc=tgfOjX7R2RjeQM

Anyhow, here's the pic, I got off google

This is the same guy who got bodied on sasori vs deidara
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sasori-vs-deidara.24577/page-3
He just says whatever the crowd says like a good little sheep and gets beat by anyone with a brain

That's why, im remembered months after the fact
https://www.fanverse.org/members/bob74h.273073/

and you will not be, Once im gone banned or whatever then so goes my positions and type of threads once your gone any other random hoe can do exactly as you did because your just like everyone else and thereby a replaceable nothing
there are a million other hoes who stan for the fandom's beliefs, Your not special and what you do is done by million other people
Why the fuck are you using Shippuden anime filler to justify your argument? This just shows how disingenuous you are to use something that isn't even remotely canon, furthermore, a slightly different color Rinnegan because the anime staff had no idea what color Kishimoto would use means nothing, you're just grasping at straw because your arguments are literal shit.

Naruto's forms clearly changed retard

BSM during the War Arc

BSM during The Last

Vastly different looking with different markings on his body, so don't fucking pretend like they can't look different but still be the same form.

Explain what this form is to me if not SPSM

Boruto SPSM

Boruto Regular Sage Mode

Go ahead and try your best to explain that one to me, it can't be Sage Mode + Kurama chakra because there's no pigmentation around the eyes like the bottom one

Shikamaru Shinden

That just negged your shit tier argument:holdthisl:

Yeah he's totally not flying, just somehow floating in the air and moving forwards

Bro are you fucking serious?

You pretend to be knowledgeable about Naruto and then proceed to use Naruto holding Truth-Seeking Ball rods to say he can use chakra rods, god you're so dumb
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Why the fuck are you using Shippuden anime filler
This just shows how disingenuous you are to use something that isn't even remotely canon
i'll use what sources, I want
Cry about it

You said no visual inconsistency in the eyes, your just adding extra specifications to the argument as you cant handle that you were wrong

Fandom retards at it again

Yeah he's totally not flying, just somehow floating in the air and moving forwards

Again if staying in the air for a couple seconds because of a anime style push off the wall moment, Then meruem can fly which we know he cant

Speaking of naruto tho, He cant fly in boruto
-Was literally free falling during the jigen fight

needed the anime push off the wall type moment to get airborne and was slowly falling due to gravity

Compare that to shippuden where nothing like this ever happens
just floating there, No need to use momentum or nothing

BSM during the War Arc

BSM during The Last

During the war arc
that was the context

Dont care if you wanna cite examples after the fact
Because that was not the point had

Again, Dont care about your new specifications that you just now made up
Where's the proof for it applying in the war arc as you said

Explain what this form is to me if not SPSM

Boruto SPSM

Boruto Regular Sage Mode

Go ahead and try your best to explain that one to me, it can't be Sage Mode + Kurama chakra because there's no pigmentation around the eyes like the bottom one

Shikamaru Shinden
The eye point

1st off, Send the clip of him with that eye
second off, It still looks like kyubi chakra plus senjutsu not six paths

SPSM is yellow

and KCM PLUS SAGE IS ORGANGE

Lol at the novel statement
It first off says, he has part of six paths abilities not six paths form so that alone proves it's not valid for what your claiming here

and 2, It also implies naruto as weaker then juubito so im sure you would not want to consider such a statement what with fandom types like yourself thinking momoshiki like pokes at kaguya and she dies

3, I thought if it's not wrote by kishimoto then it's not canon, The novel is not wrote by kishi so what gives why are counting things here that would be non canon by your own retarded standards

You pretend to be knowledgeable about Naruto and then proceed to use Naruto holding Truth-Seeking Ball rods to say he can use chakra rods, god you're so dumb

Is this a tsb rod too then??

Btw love how you whine like a little bitch over me using the anime while you also send screenshots of the boruto anime and the last, but hypocrites gotta hypocrite

https://tenor.com/view/naruto-modo-kurama-hokage-konoha-isshiki-gif-23053639

He lied. Skysanji took a out of context scene of naruto transforming into kcm2 and sage mode as evidence

Same exact thing happpened in shippuden, powering up to bsm with the eyes showing up first then the cloak
https://tenor.com/view/mk2-naruto-kurama-gif-20361698

Dude was desperate to win here that he had to mislead people with out of context evidence which with the context show that you were wrong, Love how my initial thoughts about the context being different to how the picture showed was validated, good job you proved your silmy willing to lie just to push a narrative what a piece of trash

Last edited:
Why doesn't Kakashi use susanoo? He unlocked it and madara did prove it's possible without the actual eyes after that. And don't start with DNA and heritage, transplanting eyes works perfectly fine for the abilities. It's just bad writing. Hashimoto forgot about these details just like Oda forgot about the act stuff in wano. Happens :kayneshrug: