Chapter Discussion is Sanji vs Crocodile a thing now ?

I doubt. Buggy's crew isn't relevant enough to stand up to the Straw Hats. And since the other members like Robin and Franky shouldn't get fights, Sanji shouldn't either since Oda doesn't like to draw fights.

It shouldn't if you ask me lol.
Buggy helped Luffy.
Crocodile helped Luffy and he actually turned him into a somewhat good guy.
Mihawk train Zoro in order to surpass him lol.
Fans going crazy for no reason.
And if they fought, buggy will have a showdown with g5 god Luffy?
That's why guys stop shit on Mihawk, it's not necessary, at least wait for something more evidently.
Seeing three guys with buggy in the middle has nothing to do with M3 :milaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
i feel like ppl underplay the lvl 6 prisonner's hype, yea i get it for now Croco has a bigger name and fanbase but when time comes all the BB commanders will get their shine just like the Sweet Commanders and the All stars

also it goes without a saying but Croco is being portrayed as a top tier ever since Impel Down
All stars didn't shine for shit.

Oda does the bare minimum to build up underlings it's the truth. Teach's crew is a bit different but we're running out of time.

After last chapter kinda confused with the whole Cross Guild and especially Mihawk thing but Luffy said he wants to defeat all emperors and Buggy is now one of them and it sets up for Mihawk vs Zoro perfectly

Or maybe do a Davy Back Fight between these 2 crews ? like leave Zoro and Mihawk to their duel and do a fun battle instead , could be fun too

Also it will be Sanji's first Logia opponent so that's fun as well

Mr 3.

Luffy: "I want to mop the floor with all the Emperors, but Oda keeps making new ones...." :josad:

But wait... Since Luffy is now an Emperor, does that mean he has to beat himself? Will that bump One Piece up to a Seinen?