News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Aal the CoO and still couldn't beat base Luffy after fighting him for hours and lost to a very poorly FS user Luffy.
:milaugh:

You really need to stop talking like Katakuri can't be hit by none FS users. Oda has made it very clear that is not true.

King has greater range than Katakuri. He has his flying wind blades plus his laser beak technique.
And Fire. Plus Imperial Slings and Arrows. And he hasfar greater DC. Queen does as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So....

Shanks's bounty 12 years ago, ie when he was fighting Mihawk in their legendary duels, was 1billion. So basically a commander level bounty. Hmm....

Mihawk bros....:shame:
Yonko Commanders have inflated bounties due to their Captain's influence adding up. When you face such a character you don't face him alone, you face the entire crew. Oda's words, not mine.

A Captain (Shanks) having 1 Billion bounty >>>>> An Emperor Commander (Jack) having 1 Billion bounty since the Commander gets boosts from his Emperor Captain (Kaido) as well.

Besides, think logically - would Whitebeard think of Jack/Katakuri's duels and say they are "legendary"? Would some YC level scrub have CoC variants which take away the opponent's FS?

Shanks 12 years ago maybe not as strong as he currently is, but he's still a top tier. Thing is we don't know whether Mihawk was the WSS at the time of their duels as well.

:kayneshrug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yonko Commanders have inflated bounties due to their Captain's influence adding up. When you face such a character you don't face him alone, you face the entire crew. Oda's words, not mine.

A Captain (Shanks) having 1 Billion bounty >>>>> An Emperor Commander (Jack) having 1 Billion bounty since the Commander gets boosts from his Emperor Captain (Kaido) as well.

Besides, think logically - would Whitebeard think of Jack/Katakuri's duels and say they are "legendary"? Would some YC level scrub have CoC variants which take away the opponent's FS?

Shanks 12 years ago maybe not as strong as he currently is, but he's still a top tier. Thing is we don't know whether Mihawk was the WSS at the time of their duels as well.

:kayneshrug:
I thought about it, but then I remembered Shanks is a former Roger Pirate.
Buggy was "hidden" for a long time, so he never had the "boost" until the WG found out about it during the IP escape.
So it's definitely safe to assume Shanks got some "inflated" bounty as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I thought about it, but then I remembered Shanks is a former Roger Pirate.
Buggy was "hidden" for a long time, so he never had the "boost" until the WG found out about it during the IP escape.
So it's definitely safe to assume Shanks got some "inflated" bounty as well.
Still, he was just a cabin boy during that time.
And Roger was long dead & the Roger Pirates were disbanded by the time Shanks was actively duelling Mihawk here, so he wouldn't have that boost from his affiliation to Roger.

Buggy moreso got that much boosts because of his connection to both Roger & Shanks, a current Emperor. And it's a different case entirely.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Still, he was just a cabin boy during that time.
And Roger was long dead & the Roger Pirates were disbanded by the time Shanks was actively duelling Mihawk here, so he wouldn't have that boost from his affiliation to Roger.

Buggy moreso got that much boosts because of his connection to both Roger & Shanks, a current Emperor. And it's a different case entirely.
Considering how dangerous they thought a baby could be, how they went to execute Tom just for building a ship, etc, I think the WG cares quite a lot about any Roger association of any kind.
Cabin boy or not.