News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

She is just a human with DF. Nothing special on her besides her talent for singing. She doesn't have influence at all. Is all about her DF.
She has no influence but the Gorosei say at first that they can't kill her because the people are on her side. Lucci says later in the movie almost 70% of the world's population risks being in his world if the WG do nothing. The plot twist of the film even turns on this: it's because her influence is so huge that so many people count on her that she can't back down in what she does. I'll say it again, she's the most famous diva in the world. If you don't think Uta has any influence it's not with me you disagree but with the facts.

You are missing the point that Brulee DF doesn't make sense outside of Tottoland therefore she shouldn't be there. Just that.
No. Brulée's power just needs the mirrors around her to work that's all. Yes, on Totland they had to adapt the island for her power by putting mirrors all over the island, but it was never said that it only worked there. There's no devil fruit in the One Piece canon that only works on a specific island. I don't think before Brulée got this fruit the previous user couldn't use this power because Totland didn't exist. The Mirrors are not exclusive to Totland.

You completely changed my argument in your answer
What more did you want me to say? The story just didn't need her

The relationship was just show at the end because only Brulee was there for Katakuri. She was the one how saw the fight and knew about Katakuri secrets, probably other older ones like Perospero too, nothing special. Just because they had a moment alone doesn't mean she is more special than others.
Katakuri's development is linked to Brulée and it's not for nothing that Oda had her come to heal him and it's with her Katakuri has this conversation.

No I'm not. It's out of Zoro character to believe on someone that easily and quickly.
You're playing the blind man here.
You dodge my example of the Kanjuro case shows the poverty of your argument.

Shanks is not a mastermind. He has no special plan. He thought Teach would go to Wano and he didn't. He lost his time with Kaido while he could be at Marineford and avoiding Teach to get WB DF. He just stole a DF from Who's Who that also had no clue about being Nika DF like Shanks. And what is the matter if him talking to Gorosei? He already did similar thing when talking to WB about Teach. This time is WG that is in danger.
Are you kidding me?
Retaining Kaido was not a waste of time it would have ruined Whitebeard's will to die in battle to save his son.
Yeah that must be it he saw a random government ship and thought I'd attack it just for fun.
What are you waffling about ?
You're comparing two yonkos meeting (two pirates) to a pirate who has permission to go to Mary Geoise unannounced and ask for an audience with the Gorosei the WG's highest authority after Imu ? Do you seriously think Kaido or Big Mom can do this? ? Same for Whitebeard or Roger ?
The guy's obviously hiding things. In addition to his conversation with the Gorosei Sengoku says at the end of Marineford that because it's him he's authorized to take Whitebeard and Ace's bodies. In the movie we're talking about we're told it belongs to the Figarland family. When the Gorosei thinks Uta is one of them they hesitate for a moment to attack her.

What flashback? Luffy obeys. He could do something like hide and force his way into his ship but he didn't.
Ace/Luffy/Sabo flashback.
How do you know he didn't ? In episode 1030 which adapts part of volume 4 billion Luffy does it and Uta denounces him. Even the scriptwriters (or Oda, if it's him knowing he validates the additions in the anime) know that it's in Luffy's temperament to do this kind of thing because he doesn't listen.

I already suspected that but here you're showing your bad faith
I said it again it's not with me you disagree but with the facts.
You're perfectly illustrating what I was saying earlier about people who are in excess in their criticisms.

Dude Luffy didn't forgot about Sabo that changed a lot more. Had a huge glow up compared to Uta that remained the same.
You're off the point. Here it isn't a question of knowing if Luffy can remember a person particularly when in the movie at the moment Uta takes off her hoodie Luffy recognizes her. It's a question of remembering how Uta's powers work, powers that aren't easy to understand at first, especially for someone like Luffy.

Last edited:
She has no influence but the Gorosei say at first that they can't kill her because the people are on her side. Lucci says later in the movie almost 70% of the world's population risks being in his world if the WG do nothing. The plot twist of the film even turns on this: it's because her influence is so huge that so many people count on her that she can't back down in what she does. I'll say it again, she's the most famous diva in the world. If you don't think Uta has any influence it's not with me you disagree but with the facts.
All because of her DF powers not her.

No. Brulée's power just needs the mirrors around her to work that's all. Yes, on Totland they had to adapt the island for her power by putting mirrors all over the island, but it was never said that it only worked there. There's no devil fruit in the One Piece canon that only works on a specific island. I don't think before Brulée got this fruit the previous user couldn't use this power because Totland didn't exist. The Mirrors are not exclusive to Totland.
Nope. Brulee DF is about fast travelling through mirrors. So it doesn't make sense outside Tottoland.

What more did you want me to say? The story just didn't need her
I never said the history needed her. I just said they could have had her OUT of history in a better way. They could simply not showing her. But since they did she shouldn't be doing nothing. That's not like Big Mom.

Katakuri's development is linked to Brulée and it's not for nothing that Oda had her come to heal him and it's with her Katakuri has this conversation.
She was the one healing because she owns the Mirror World where the fight happened and where Katakuri was. Just that.

You're playing the blind man here.
You dodge my example of the Kanjuro case shows the poverty of your argument.
They made an alliance with Kin'emon and Momonosuke back at Punk Hazard and rescuing Kanjuro was one of the goals at Dressrosa plus Kanjuro helped them to defeat Doflamingo(specially the Usopp vs Sugar where Usopp unlocks CoO).
Again is out of character of Zoro not suspecting people.

Are you kidding me?
Retaining Kaido was not a waste of time it would have ruined Whitebeard's will to die in battle to save his son.
Yeah that must be it he saw a random government ship and thought I'd attack it just for fun.
What are you waffling about ?
You're comparing two yonkos meeting (two pirates) to a pirate who has permission to go to Mary Geoise unannounced and ask for an audience with the Gorosei the WG's highest authority after Imu ? Do you seriously think Kaido or Big Mom can do this? ? Same for Whitebeard or Roger ?
The guy's obviously hiding things. In addition to his conversation with the Gorosei Sengoku says at the end of Marineford that because it's him he's authorized to take Whitebeard and Ace's bodies. In the movie we're talking about we're told it belongs to the Figarland family. When the Gorosei thinks Uta is one of them they hesitate for a moment to attack her.
And why Shanks has to care about Whitebeard? They are enemies. Remember? Would be much more wise to let Kaido do whatever the fuck he wanted at Marineford.

How the hell he would know they had a devil fruit? Does he have info inside there? Specially CP-9? Dude you are out of your mind to believe that. Yes Shanks just went for a random ENEMY ship as his crew said and hit the lottery.

Yes I do believe Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Roger could do just the same. WG accepts Shichibukais to help them rule over seas. It isn't a much of stretch to have meetings with Yonkos. Specially when they have infiltrated agents on their crews or other kind of meetings already.

Shanks is not hiding a shit. He is straight forward of what he wants. He is straight forward of being a coward when his enemies were Yonkos. Now that his only enemy is Teach who is weaker than him he feels safe to go after One Piece because Luffy and Buggy are his friends so they can just gangbang Teach. And the movie is not cannon.

Ace/Luffy/Sabo flashback.
How do you know he didn't ? In episode 1030 which adapts part of volume 4 billion Luffy does it and Uta denounces him. Even the scriptwriters (or Oda, if it's him knowing he validates the additions in the anime) know that it's in Luffy's temperament to do this kind of thing because he doesn't listen.
Another non canon content for you argument. Great!

I already suspected that but here you're showing your bad faith
I said it again it's not with me you disagree but with the facts.
You're perfectly illustrating what I was saying earlier about people who are in excess in their criticisms.
Usopp's vision connected with his father implying great connection between them which doesn't exist.
But sure "Yasopp just called Usopp stupid and them coordenated their attacks".

You're off the point. Here it isn't a question of knowing if Luffy can remember a person particularly when in the movie at the moment Uta takes off her hoodie Luffy recognizes her. It's a question of remembering how Uta's powers work, powers that aren't easy to understand at first, especially for someone like Luffy.
Off the point hahahaha. Just gave you an example exactly like Uta's which is Sabo. Around the same time a year later perhaps.

Now you gonna pretend Luffy is not smart to understand someone's else powers? Luffy that figured out how to damage Crocodile. How to avoid Enel's Mantra, how to overcame Katakuri's FS, how to bypass Kaido's durability. That Luffy is now a moron when it comes to special power abilities? And don't change your argument out of sudden. You first said Luffy knew how it works but couldn't remembers and I just showed you how he can remember pretty well of things from the past.

All because of her DF powers not her.
You're deliberately focusing on the cause and not the consequence. It's like saying that all Devil Fruits users only owe their success to it and not to what they've done with it again. Bad faith on your part again.

She was the one healing because she owns the Mirror World where the fight happened and where Katakuri was. Just that.
Anyone can enter in the Mirror World as long as Brulée is there the proof Flampe and other feeders were there. If Oda didn't want to develop a relationship between the two he could have brought anyone else, try again.

And why Shanks has to care about Whitebeard? They are enemies. Remember? Would be much more wise to let Kaido do whatever the fuck he wanted at Marineford.

How the hell he would know they had a devil fruit? Does he have info inside there? Specially CP-9? Dude you are out of your mind to believe that. Yes Shanks just went for a random ENEMY ship as his crew said and hit the lottery.

Yes I do believe Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard, Roger could do just the same. WG accepts Shichibukais to help them rule over seas. It isn't a much of stretch to have meetings with Yonkos. Specially when they have infiltrated agents on their crews or other kind of meetings already.

Shanks is not hiding a shit. He is straight forward of what he wants. He is straight forward of being a coward when his enemies were Yonkos. Now that his only enemy is Teach who is weaker than him he feels safe to go after One Piece because Luffy and Buggy are his friends so they can just gangbang Teach.
They're such enemies that he sent Rockstar alone on his ship... Not to mention that he was on the ship of his old rival, for whom he had a great respect.

Precisely not, and I've already said why + If they were enemies, Shanks would have let the Whitebeard pirates be killed at Marineford

We can see in 1079 that the guy can get info on people but there's nothing to say he can't get info on other things. A pirate like Shanks who was Mihawk's rival and worth 1 billion at the time had no reason to hang around for fun on the weakest of the 4 seas.

Kaido or Big mom could have gone to see the Gorosei ? When the manga clearly shows that Shanks has advantages other characters don't have ? LMAO ok I see if you say it, I envy Oda to have readers like you

Shanks seeing Luffy in his Nika version thinks back to the theft of the Gomu Gomu no mi

+ Shanks is so much stronger than him that Teach gave him a scar, which wasn't a surprise attack.

And the movie is not cannon
NO WAY ARE YOU SURE ???!!!!
You completely changed my argument in your answer. I never said the movie was canon I'm just talking about the Shanks = Figarland if you didn't know it was canon it's time to wake up. The movie was released almost 1 year ago.

Another non canon content for you argument. Great!
The information in volume 4 billion are canon wake up again

Usopp's vision connected with his father implying great connection between them which doesn't exist.
But sure "Yasopp just called Usopp stupid and them coordenated their attacks".
Once again you're inventing things that don't exist. The movie just shows and says that two peoples from the same family can connect together with Observation Haki nothing else. If you understand that this connection works due to a so-called love between a father and son it's in your headcanon not in the movie.

Off the point hahahaha. Just gave you an example exactly like Uta's which is Sabo. Around the same time a year later perhaps.

Now you gonna pretend Luffy is not smart to understand someone's else powers? Luffy that figured out how to damage Crocodile. How to avoid Enel's Mantra, how to overcame Katakuri's FS, how to bypass Kaido's durability. That Luffy is now a moron when it comes to special power abilities? And don't change your argument out of sudden. You first said Luffy knew how it works but couldn't remembers and I just showed you how he can remember pretty well of things from the past.
After a rereading i just realized one thing, you've been off the point since the beginning and like an idiot I kept responding to your bullshit. :milaugh:

First I said that Luffy knew about Uta's powers but forgot to tell the others

For exemple Luffy knowing how Uta's powers work but not saying because he has forgotten.
and you answer me by talking about Crocodile and water.

Yeah but Luffy didn't had problem remembering Crocodile was logia and needed water to be hit. And that's a villain not a childhood friend which Luffy makes sure to remember the name.
Your answer is off the point. You're lucky I didn't reread it i'll do it right now.

You're deliberately focusing on the cause and not the consequence. It's like saying that all Devil Fruits users only owe their success to it and not to what they've done with it again. Bad faith on your part again.
Admirals are pretty much like that. Anyone with Light DF, Ice DF, Magma DF, Forest DF and Gravity DF are turning Admirals. Proof of it is how restricted they get to fight fodder Revo Commanders without harming Tenryuubitos. Change GB and Fujitora by Kaido and he one-shots all 4 commanders with just 1 Thunder Bagua.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone can enter in the Mirror World as long as Brulée is there the proof Flampe and other feeders were there. If Oda didn't want to develop a relationship between the two he could have brought anyone else, try again.
Mirror World is pointless in the history. We already had Blueno.

They're such enemies that he sent Rockstar alone on his ship... Not to mention that he was on the ship of his old rival, for whom he had a great respect.

Precisely not, and I've already said why + If they were enemies, Shanks would have let the Whitebeard pirates be killed at Marineford

We can see in 1079 that the guy can get info on people but there's nothing to say he can't get info on other things. A pirate like Shanks who was Mihawk's rival and worth 1 billion at the time had no reason to hang around for fun on the weakest of the 4 seas.

Kaido or Big mom could have gone to see the Gorosei ? When the manga clearly shows that Shanks has advantages other characters don't have ? LMAO ok I see if you say it, I envy Oda to have readers like you

Shanks seeing Luffy in his Nika version thinks back to the theft of the Gomu Gomu no mi

+ Shanks is so much stronger than him that Teach gave him a scar, which wasn't a surprise attack.
Yes because Rockstar is a message dealer. If Whitebeard does anything to him that means war between Red Hair Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates. And of course Whitebeard that loves his family isn't picking stupid wars for no reason. He didn't even revenged Oden from Kaido because of it. He only risky to save his son Ace.

Shanks being 1 billion is Film Red filler. He wasn't. A billion worth pirate is known world wide. That mountain bandit not knowing about Shanks and Red Haired Pirates means that he actually wasn't famous so didn't had such a bounty. Even 400mi bounty Luffy was famous enough to have people pretending to be him and Strawhat pirates. Imagine a pirate worth a billion. Not only that but how Shanks lost Luffy and lost his arm to Sea King proves how Shanks had no haki at time and had just unlocked CoC against that Sea King so when he was fighting Mihawk he could be strong but hakiless.

Kaido made marines facilities as his free hotel room. Big Mom has all kind of connections. If they want to talk to Gorosei for whatever reason that interests Gorosei they will. If anything I would bet Big Mom being too mental disturbed could be denied but Kaido and Whitebeard for sure.

The flashback proves how Shanks didn't even knew they had CP-9 agents on that ship. How could he knew they had a DF there. They hit the lottery. Just that.
Post automatically merged:

NO WAY ARE YOU SURE ???!!!!
You completely changed my argument in your answer. I never said the movie was canon I'm just talking about the Shanks = Figarland if you didn't know it was canon it's time to wake up. The movie was released almost 1 year ago.
Not cannon dude. Again movie is not cannon.

The information in volume 4 billion are canon wake up again
No it is not.

Once again you're inventing things that don't exist. The movie just shows and says that two peoples from the same family can connect together with Observation Haki nothing else. If you understand that this connection works due to a so-called love between a father and son it's in your headcanon not in the movie.
Out of character.

After a rereading i just realized one thing, you've been off the point since the beginning and like an idiot I kept responding to your bullshit. :milaugh:

First I said that Luffy knew about Uta's powers but forgot to tell the others
I know you said that. But you are the one who brought about Luffy having difficult to remember her powers because they are complex and stuff. You are the one missing the point because you can't argue properly.

and you answer me by talking about Crocodile and water.
Because you said Luffy couldn't remember about past things.

Your answer is off the point. You're lucky I didn't reread it i'll do it right now.
You are the one constantly missing the poin and then changing arguments.

Last edited:
They made an alliance with Kin'emon and Momonosuke back at Punk Hazard and rescuing Kanjuro was one of the goals at Dressrosa plus Kanjuro helped them to defeat Doflamingo(specially the Usopp vs Sugar where Usopp unlocks CoO).
Again is out of character of Zoro not suspecting people.
I forgot to answer that earlier.
Ok so Kanjuro (even though he was acting) couldn't have been suspected by Zoro because Kinemon and Momonosuke knew him and he helped them against Doflamingo.
On the other hand Uta, Luffy's childhood friend who helps the Mugiwara to defeat the Charlotte but goes nuts that's out the character.
You don't even notice the cognitive dissonance in what you're saying. You're literally saying what I said about Uta for Kanjuro the difference being that for one you accept but not for the other. Flirting vs harassment.

Admirals are pretty much like that. Anyone with Light DF, Ice DF, Magma DF, Forest DF and Gravity DF are turning Admirals. Proof of it is how restricted they get to fight fodder Revo Commanders without harming Tenryuubitos. Change GB and Fujitora by Kaido and he one-shots all 4 commanders with just 1 Thunder Bagua.
I'm not interested in an admiral vs yonko debate. You don't know anything about it, besides before they were allowed to have their fruit, they had to prove themselves. For example Mother Carmel already said that Big Mom child had the potential to become an admiral. The guys have fighting skills outside their DF, that's obvious.
+ It's said in the last chapter that Fujitora helped the revolutionary free the slaves, he just didn't want to fight.
Stop seeing things through the prism of power otherwise I can also say Kaido isn't even capable of killing a half-dead Kinemon.

Mirror World is pointless in the history. We already had Blueno.
It's true and that's why they restricted the Doa Doa no Mi in Utaworld to let Brulée shine too. Blueno says several times in the movie his power fatigues him quickly here (in Utaworld) and as soon as he brings Kobby back before Uta this is what will happen.

Yes because Rockstar is a message dealer. If Whitebeard does anything to him that means war between Red Hair Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates. And of course Whitebeard that loves his family isn't picking stupid wars for no reason. He didn't even revenged Oden from Kaido because of it. He only risky to save his son Ace.

Shanks being 1 billion is Film Red filler. He wasn't. A billion worth pirate is known world wide. That mountain bandit not knowing about Shanks and Red Haired Pirates means that he actually wasn't famous so didn't had such a bounty. Even 400mi bounty Luffy was famous enough to have people pretending to be him and Strawhat pirates. Imagine a pirate worth a billion. Not only that but how Shanks lost Luffy and lost his arm to Sea King proves how Shanks had no haki at time and had just unlocked CoC against that Sea King so when he was fighting Mihawk he could be strong but hakiless.

Kaido made marines facilities as his free hotel room. Big Mom has all kind of connections. If they want to talk to Gorosei for whatever reason that interests Gorosei they will. If anything I would bet Big Mom being too mental disturbed could be denied but Kaido and Whitebeard for sure.

The flashback proves how Shanks didn't even knew they had CP-9 agents on that ship. How could he knew they had a DF there. They hit the lottery. Just that.
Yea

Bravo you've just realized Oda did a retcon.
Yes Shanks was hakiless but could compete with Mihawk yes that makes sense.
Whitebeard the strongest man in the world who remembers Shanks/Mihawk duels. The top tier of the verse who was shocked to see Shanks come back with one arm but yes it was a random hakiless at the time. Even if you want to make the blind on the infos of the RED movie some were already implanted in the manga since years ago. Shanks was a big name like it or not.

Kaido's hotel room gives no indication that he will be able to talk to the Gorosei. He's just making buiseness with the WG that's all.

He could know the fruit was being transported by the GM without knowing who was in charge of it, like Dofla who knew pirates were selling the Ope Ope no mi to the Navy without knowing who was going to be there.

I know you said that. But you are the one who brought about Luffy having difficult to remember her powers because they are complex and stuff. You are the one missing the point because you can't argue properly.
So you assume you've been off the point since the beginning and have gone on something else to cloud the issue, thanks.

Because you said Luffy couldn't remember about past things.
Firstly i didn't say that i said he forgot to tell the others. Your answer has nothing to do with that.
+ Even if it's not the subject, it's not me who says that Luffy has a bad memory it's the manga (Marco, Buggy for example). Once again, if you disagree with this it's not with me but with the facts.

Not cannon dude. Again movie is not cannon.
Yeah it's like in Stampede with the scene where Roger says he arrived too early, it's not canon. The Figarlands are so not canon that Oda said in the SBS of the movie he wouldn't answer any questions about them because he'll do it in the manga.

Repeating something false doesn't make it true.

Yeah and Uta is not canon too she's not Luffy's childhood friend, Shanks wasn't found as a baby by Roger in a treasure box at Godvalley, ok Herrera.
You don't even know your subject it's not surprising we don't understand each other.

Edit: I finished reading the last chapter after and guess what we see? A fucking Figarland who was the king of God Valley but nah it wasn't canon according to someone. I repeat, it's because they thought Uta was a Figarland that the Gorosei didn't want to kill her at first. That's also why Shanks can go to Mary Geoise and talk to the Gorosei. You can't even make the connection with the obvious, it's not surprising you don't understand what I'm saying. Once again, I envy Oda for having readers like you. :milaugh:

Last edited: