News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

One Piece Film Red has earned over 31.9 billion ¥ (around 245.27 million $) worldwide!!! It's the #4 highest-earning anime film globally!! Eiichiro Oda drew a new poster to celebrate it.

1. Kimetsu no Yaiba: Infinite Train (2020): 506.52 million $
2. Spirited Away (2001): 395.58 million $
3. Your Name (2016): 380.14 million $
4. One Piece Film Red (2022): 245.27 million $
5. Howl's Moving Castle (2004): 236.32 million $

One Piece Film Red has earned over 19.7 billion ¥ (around 151.6 million $) in Japan with 14.27 million tickets in 177 days. It's the #8 highest-earning film of all time in Japan.

And more information!!

- #4 highest-earning Anime film globally.
- #8 highest-earning film of all time in Japan.
- #5 highest-earning japanese film of all time in Japan.
- #11 most attended film of all time in Japan.
- #1 highest-earning film in 2022 in Japan.
- #1 highest-earning film in Toei Animation history.
- #2 highest-earning Opening Weekend of all time in Japan.
- #6 most weekends at #1 of all time in Japan (13 weeks, 11-consecutive).
- #7 most overall weeks in the Top 5 of all time in Japan (19 weeks, 17-consecutive).
- #6 most overall weekends in the Top 10 of all time in Japan (24 weeks, 20-consecutive).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What the actual fuck is this shit? I'm 30 mins in, and Oda's shit writing seems like Shakespeare compared to this.

Everyone's like a parody of themselves, and the plot makes 0 sense.
It's a money grab. Like this entire manga ever since TS started.

The movie was a flaming pile of dog poo. I gave up halfway through. Just a marketing ploy where every character was just Flanderised to the max. As bad as Oda has gotten as a writer, he knows enough about his characters to make them more than just caricatures.

Uta's story was also a dumb retcon. Does anyone buy that she was in Shanks' ship visiting Luffy all the time? Shanks made it clear that kids don't travel with him, and I think he doesn't live in East Blue. He was only there for a brief period for business.

Every movie after Z is a downgrade and gets worse and worse with each Movie.

Stampede also had shit scenario,but it had some cool scenes .
But this film had nothing . Oda basically just made this character,because he was salty love live and idol groups were more profitables as franchise than One piece. Now he got his own idol character for otaku simps/idol groupies .

I really can't comprehend how some people paid money more than once(Can't blame the first time) to go and see that shit over and over again.

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Infinite Train (2020): 506.52 million $
2. Spirited Away (2001): 395.58 million $
3. Your Name (2016): 380.14 million $
4. One Piece Film Red (2022): 245.27 million $
5. Howl's Moving Castle (2004): 236.32 million $
And more information!!

- #4 highest-earning Anime film globally.
- #8 highest-earning film of all time in Japan.
- #5 highest-earning japanese film of all time in Japan.
- #11 most attended film of all time in Japan.
- #1 highest-earning film in 2022 in Japan.
- #1 highest-earning film in Toei Animation history.
- #2 highest-earning Opening Weekend of all time in Japan.
- #6 most weekends at #1 of all time in Japan (13 weeks, 11-consecutive).
- #7 most overall weeks in the Top 5 of all time in Japan (19 weeks, 17-consecutive).
- #6 most overall weekends in the Top 10 of all time in Japan (24 weeks, 20-consecutive).
This is shameful, this is one of the worst movies I've watched in recent years it was that bad and here's it's breaking records and earning better than movies that actually are good just based on hype, popularity and advertisement.:seriously: