News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/yhqdfj
This is depressing to read,^ it's like they're mocking us on purpose, trolling us.

:lusalty::kriwhat::josad::gonope:

Feels like they're saying this stuff on purpose, to hype up fans that they're aware of these major wishes for the story and certain characters that the fans have in general or something.

Just feels like they're trolling us though, unintentionally or not?

I was gonna post the screenshot but there are 9 of them so it would be a lot of spam....

The film is our here now finally but I'm so on the fence about seeing it. Its such a bait and switch...
No, instead they're saying it by accident to depress fans. Smart.

G

Gorosei Informer

No, instead they're saying it by accident to depress fans. Smart.
That's a weird way to try shut down what I said but you do you.

If you don't think I was exaggerating and being sarcastic then that really is "smart" of you too, ironically.

That's such a weird strawman too as well. I don't understand how people can enjoy being so snarky/bitter?

I have my moments too ofc and I'm not proud of them either but I try to avoid making it my entire attitude too.

Some of us just like to vent and we get targeted by people like you with snide comments for daring to have a controversial opinion or and make assumptions/speculations.

I'm sick and tired of jabs from you and a certain few others on here as you've done before to me but thankfully we have an ignore button right? If my posts bother you that much too, you're welcome to put me on ignore too, I insist even.
I'll go back to keeping you on ignore too, cheers.

I know I'll get called an asshole again by someone or another on here but I really am starting not to give a fuck anymore. I get insulted a lot on here and I barely see anyone get called out for it but if I retaliate, even not as harshly, I tend to get warned/insulted harder/blasted/ganged upon etc. Nice double standard isn't it?

God I hate passive aggressive and thus snide/sparky people. Keep your bitterness to yourself please, I have enough as it is too.

This is also why I snap on here and elsewhere too but I know I'm preaching to the choir/deaf ears and wasting my time even more.
I'm sick of being the black sheep.

The film wasn't terrible but it was absolutely great either, just a nice good separate film.
A big What if type of thing.
Tot Muscia, the song and that AMV and Utas's design, fucking amazing.
I think Tot Muscia and Backlight are the best songs.

As for whether Uta's fate is dead or alive could go either way, the Manga doesn't have to follow it.
Hell she doesn't even need to have the sing sing DF, which I think would be a good thing if she doesn't.

I tried watching Film Red again a few days ago in theaters and I fell asleep for the last half of the movie

That’s terrible as I can rewatch Stampede over and over and neve get bored, it’s one of my go to background noise films. Red makes my ears bleed and I cringe every time that bitch Lta opened her mouth but the singing was so uncalled for and played out

I tried watching Film Red again a few days ago in theaters and I fell asleep for the last half of the movie

That’s terrible as I can rewatch Stampede over and over and neve get bored, it’s one of my go to background noise films. Red makes my ears bleed and I cringe every time that bitch Lta opened her mouth but the singing was so uncalled for and played out