General & Others MC Luffy to 3b bounty Kid: ''I am the Yonko, I should be the best''

Is Yonko title superior to combined hype of World's Greatest Swordsman title + Shichibukai titles?

• Yonko title > combined hype of World's Greatest Swordsman title + 1 Shichibukai titles

• Yonko title = combined hype of World's Greatest Swordsman title + 1 Shichibukai titles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Main Character Luffy: ''I am the Yonko, I should be the best''

Yonko haters are in the mud :rolaugh:

MC Luffy embracing his Yonko privileges to its full capacity. :steef:

Remember when they say ''Luffy will never be a Yonko'' , ''Yonko are silver medalists'' :milaugh:

Bonus:

Law says World's Greatest Swordsman Mihawk + Former Shichibukai Crocodile are worthy to be UNDERLINGS of a Yonko,

''IF HE'S CAPABLE OF COMMANDING MEN LIKE THIS... THEN HE'S DEFINITELY A WORTHY NEW EMPEROR.''

Being Yonko = Being able to command World's Greatest Swordsman Mihawk + his equal in power former Shichibukai Crocodile at the same time. :myman:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Remember when they say ''Luffy will never be a Yonko'' , ''Yonko are silver medalists'' :milaugh:

Bonus:

Law says World's Greatest Swordsman Mihawk + Former Shichibukai Crocodile are worthy to be UNDERLINGS of a Yonko,

''IF HE'S CAPABLE OF COMMANDING MEN LIKE THIS... THEN HE'S DEFINITELY A WORTHY NEW EMPEROR.''

Being Yonko = Being able to command World's Greatest Swordsman Mihawk + his equal in power former Shichibukai Crocodile at the same time. :myman:

Luffy thinks he has become some sort of invincible god in everything that competes simply because he became an emperor.:cheers::kayneshrug:YONKOUS haters in the mud...

Bonus:

Worthy Yonkou = having subordinates like Mihawk and Croc :steef:

That is if they obey him tho

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Buggy's portrait is better than Mihawk's portrait, not only because he was a member of the Roger Pirates, but also because he escaped the safest prison in the world and recruited members, became a Shichibukai and who God knows what he did while we were in Wano...

Even though Buggy was already being falsely referred to be a "great pirate", with the sum of 2 members in his team/organization the government had no option but to declare him an emperor, his connections with Shanks, Luffy, may have influenced that decision.

This is not just derived from Mihawk joining the team... Buggy has a history...

Bonus:

The last time Yonko Luffy fought Mihawk, Yonko Luffy ended up running away from Mihawk. :mihanha:

The last time Yonko Buggy fought Mihawk, Yonko Buggy ended up tasting his own special bullet. :milaugh:

Reread the chapter. Slowly.
Not sure what you are reading, but in One Piece, they joined forces under ''Cross Guild'', not under Buggy pirates.

And surely, you must be reading another series where they separate Mihawk from Crocodile :rolaugh: Law specifically said BOTH could make Buggy Yonko, not just Mihawk.

Not sure what you are reading, but in One Piece, they joined forces under ''Cross Guild'', not under Buggy pirates.

And surely, you must be reading another series where they separate Mihawk from Crocodile :rolaugh: Law specifically said BOTH could make Buggy Yonko, not just Mihawk.
Law said of Buggy could make them subordinates.
In any case, government put Buggy as a head for a reason, which is meaningless power level wise

Law said of Buggy could make them subordinates.
In any case, government put Buggy as a head for a reason, which is meaningless power level wise
So Mihawk didn't do shit? You were saying Mihawk made Buggy Yonko?

Buggy made himself Yonko if he is strong enough to command Mihawk + Crocodile.