Speculations What was/is the Mihawk bounty?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
We know than Shanks had 1 billions 12 years ago, so Mihawk should have a similar bounty. If we count than Mihawk was already WSS he should have a bounty slightly bigger so 1.4 Billion would be most correct (near of the fifth yonko and similar the fake @TheAncientCenturion spoiler).
Now than he have an alliance with buggy and crocodile, his bounty must increase until I believe a 3.3 Billion (10 time zoro bounty).
@Finalbeta @mly90 @Thabeast @Mihawksenpai @nik87 @roronoa_fan

We know than Shanks had 1 billions 12 years ago, so Mihawk should have a similar bounty. If we count than Mihawk was already WSS he should have a bounty slightly bigger so 1.4 Billion would be most correct (near of the fifth yonko and similar the fake @TheAncientCenturion spoiler).
Now than he have an alliance with buggy and crocodile, his bounty must increase until I believe a 3.3 Billion (10 time zoro bounty).
3.32 billion confirmed

My guess for Mihawk's bounty is 4.438.900.000.

The first 4 is from the four sides of his cross necklace.

The second 4 is from the four sides of his Kokuto Yoru.

Lastly, 389 is from his name's wordplay (mi-ha-ku = 3-8-9).

Of course this will only be revealed before Zoro finally fights him again.

:cheers: