Ligue 1:
1- PSG
2- Marseille
3- Monaco
4- Lille
5- Lyon
6- Lens
7- Rennes
Damn, you have Tottenham winning the league? I can see them beating any of the top 3 but they have to be super consistent in beating the teams that they should beat.

Anyway, I agree with most of your list (top 4 anyway; I didn't bother with Ligue 1 because PSG is the only thing that matters lol). I do have Barca winning La Liga though and Villareal qualifying for CL

Damn, you have Tottenham winning the league? I can see them beating any of the top 3 but they have to be super consistent in beating the teams that they should beat.

Anyway, I agree with most of your list (top 4 anyway; I didn't bother with Ligue 1 because PSG is the only thing that matters lol). I do have Barca winning La Liga though and Villareal qualifying for CL
Yes i decided to trust in Conte! He will do this "miracle",maybe! 😂 we'll see!
Post automatically merged:

Y'all with your shitty takes :beckmoji:
Do yours then! :P

I wont rush in on our first game of the season, i'll give it a few games before making a judgement. But from the first game, half if not all the United team need to be sold.

Would i sell Ronaldo? at this point idc but its becoming a farce so are the Glazers.

I have to agree with LvG's comment, its a commercial club not a football club. Only way i see this going the other way round, we sign some quality players, Mason's trail fixes up and the team gels. Likelihood of any of that happening is never.

Status
Not open for further replies.