Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the designs are so fucking lame for new pokemons
They changed the artstyle and made them all more cartoony and with thinner limbs and bigger eyes

And then characters themselves all look the fucking same in 3D. Just typical lifeless dolls with the same boring eyes and hair

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

The issue is the trailer isn’t leaking anything actually good. The leaks for the game are literally amazing.
Post automatically merged:

:finally:

SUSHI POKEMON
Na it is the same case as sword and shield.
I don't even like the art style.
such a downgrade from legend and I was so excited.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's why she should not lose against someone like Kawamatsu
Ok, look. serious question.
Are you SURE you want more Nami panel time?
Are you SURE you want "current Oda" to show how badly he writes Nami post-TS more frequently?
Because for the last 10 years, Nami's been nothing but a walking pair of tits and "motherly" because reasons.
Onigashima Nami is the most barebone shallow Nami writing in the whole post-TS.
A big boasting "i'm gonna beat this woman", saved by zeus because she fucking misses the attack but zeus hits Ulti on his own, then spends the whole rest of the raid hugging Tama and crying.

I know a lot of people, me included, want more "sh's time", but honestly....I'm really worried that we might come to regret it big time.
If post-TS has shown me anything, is that, given enough time, Oda will ruin any plot he tries with any character.
Just think about it.

Are you SURE you want "current Oda" to show how badly he writes Nami post-TS more frequently?
Because for the last 10 years, Nami's been nothing but a walking pair of tits and "motherly" because reasons.
A big boasting "i'm gonna beat this woman", saved by zeus because she fucking misses the attack but zeus hits Ulti on his own, then spends the whole rest of the raid hugging Tama and crying.

I know a lot of people, me included, want more "sh's time", but honestly....I'm really worried that we might come to regret it big time.
If post-TS has shown me anything, is that, given enough time, Oda will ruin any plot he tries with any character.
Just think about it.
Current Oda ruins everything he touch
He even started ruining my wadmirals :josad::josad::josad:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Just think about it.
Other than fanservice scene and that's not even her fault , I don't find any other thing bad about her character.
Everyone character doesnt need to be perfect.
Nami not able to fight Ulti is not a bad thing.
I like the motherly aspect of Nami.
Nami is still great character.
And she actually has room for growth.
But I don't trust Oda to handle it good.
Because no matter how good scene Nami will get , he will overshadow with some shitty fanservice scene. And one piece fan service isn't even good.

Nami actually get many cool scene and she was actually better character than other strawhats in onigashima.
Not a single scene had as much impact as Nami saying Luffy will become pirate King or Nami standing up against Kaido.
Atleast according to me.

Although you are right , Oda-san is capable of ruining it more like how he ruin Zoro and Luffy both in Wano.
More the character get focus , more bad they come out

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
I want Oda to show Kiku grieving about her brother. Why is he not showing this? Maybe Kiku is hiding her sorrow? She is that Kind of character. I want her scene of her crying with her mask on in front of her brother's grave. I would love that
If Moria shows up and starts reviving people, like I think he will, I wouldn't be surprised is Kiku is forced to fight Zombie Izo to get closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.