Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Carrot will crash a ship full of bombs onto Wano's borders and bring the dawn:finally:
@Pot Goblin

Get Jinxed intro but its Carrot turned herself into a missile to break Berlins Wanos walls down?

KaiDonald Trump built walls around Wano to keep the furries Minksicans out?

Carrot then?:

Also if Oda wrote this, then Pell I mean Major Donkey D Kong would have survived this too!:

I remember how people were laughing that Pedro and Ashura have died to bombs now but Pell survived a small nuke at least? I guess Pell being a Zoan really helped, especially if he awakened then too!

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
So who's the princess for the next arc. All i ask is please don't be a damsel in distress that luffy has to save :few:

I mean, I understand that Oda wanted to throw Carrot fans a bone. if she returns in Zou, it will be as a king. Pretty cool.
But one needs to shut his brain off for it to make any sense.:risitameh:
If Carrot wasn't literally a child, then maybe you could write it off as exceptionally bad writing from an already washed Oda. But the fact that we're fresh off a 10 year saga building up all the support network Momo needs to rule suggests that Oda's aware of how bad it would be to make Carrot leader.
well cuz pedro will never seemed about going back to munch grass on Zou
but oda is the author so whatever, if pedro's will is about accepting the position of duchess, so be it.
Yeah the other minks don't know what Pedro's will actually was. They just think he was just a strong guardian on Zou. Carrot's the only one that heard Pedro's final words where he reveals that he died for the straw hats and that one day she'll realise the importance of their journey.

If she was to really follow Pedro's will, joining the crew and supporting them in their journey would be the best way of achieving that.

Status
Not open for further replies.