General & Others Film Red Receives Terrible Reviews In Japan

This thread is such bullshit. It had the third highest opening ever in Japan and has an 8.2 on imbd. The reaction online has been largely positive. It would be that mindless hate is at home on WorstGen.

I will leave you dumbasses to your hate circlejerk now. I don’t swing that way. If I don’t like a show, I stop watching it, I don’t join a forum to bitch about that show. Couldn’t be me lol. One Piece haters are hilarious. They literally cannot enjoy anything because their brains are too small.

I will leave you dumbasses to your hate circlejerk now. I don’t swing that way. If I don’t like a show, I stop watching it, I don’t join a forum to bitch about that show. Couldn’t be me lol. One Piece haters are hilarious. They literally cannot enjoy anything because their brains are too small.
You has not meet any star wars fans.

‘’Rule : you are not true Star Wars fan if you don’t hate this series

Those 34% that will say it is amazing no matter the content(99% of it being made of content creators) and 66% really having a opnion of their own with more than 50% of it saying it is shit.

Probably it doesn't have the Shanks content we wanted to aka him having an all out fight or something near that.
Post automatically merged:

WTF was that? Another trailer or the film itself? Doesn't make any sense. It is horrible. Awful animation. They are just showing a bunch of light effects and poor art style. Most panels uncolored.

you are the expert on how japanese people behave when watching cartoons at a cinema? lmfao
cope, retard
I have 26 years old. I know what is natural behave and what is not. Doesn't matter if you are Japanese, EUA citizen or Brazilian. Specially for Japanese people that is know to not call attention to themselves. You could expect something like that from us Brazilian or even EUA citizen and still wouldn't be natural behavior.