Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Seth @Jailer

One thing that I would like to see that we'll never get is a prequel on the original 7 warlords.

A short series of 7 episodes or a movie would be awesome.

We could see Kuma and the revolutionary army, Croc versus Whitebeard, Hancock escaping thanks to Fisher Tiger, meeting Rayleigh and becoming a warlord after only one crime, Moriah vs Kaido, Mihawk forging his blade, Doffy establishing his relationship with Kaido, etc so much potential good shit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth @Jailer

One thing that I would like to see that we'll never get is a prequel on the original 7 warlords.

A short series of 7 episodes or a movie would be awesome.

We could see Kuma and the revolutionary army, Croc versus Whitebeard, Hancock escaping thanks to Fisher Tiger, meeting Rayleigh and becoming a warlord after only one crime, Moriah vs Kaido, Mihawk forging his blade, Doffy establishing his relationship with Kaido, etc so much potential good shit.
That takes me back to the first prelude chapters to Ashura.

Where we get chapters for the most promising characters and meet them prior to the main story.

I would love it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is he alright after raid success
He's been on a real wild character arc since there. Drizzt wanted to get him to the "dark side" around early to mid Wano I think it was and now he's gradually getting his wish lmao.

Morj has been wyling a lot lately lol. A man posessed! (Probably browsing r/piratefolk a lot too like me)
Post automatically merged:

If only Morj had realised Oda subverted our expectations of the raid failing by the raid failing to fail!

:smart::willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.