Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

I want Yamato to join, but if she is going to keep up that attitude of I AM ODEN then fuck no, bad news is Oda doesn’t seem to think that is a flaw of her character, he might make it into something like Zoro being lost and Brook’s I am a skeleton joke:peperain:

Idk man
I watched that when I was 7 lol

Maybe that was some kinda vegetarian message :zorothink:

Just listen to old German chidren's songs and folktales tho, they're literally brutal.

Stuff like this:
Hop hop rider, when he falls then he will cry.
If he falls into the ditch, the crows will eat him.
If he falls into the hedge, the snails will eat him.
If he falls into the green grass, he will get wet.
If he falls into the water, he will get even wetter.
If he falls onto the stones, his legs will hurt.
If he falls into the swamp, the rider will go plop!
Didnt a lot of disney fairy tales originate in Germany? Like in hansel and gretel the witch ate them or something. Real nice bed time story:steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I want Yamato to join, but if she is going to keep up that attitude of I AM ODEN then fuck no, bad news is Oda doesn’t seem to think that is a flaw of her character, he might make it into something like Zoro being lost and Brook’s I am a skeleton joke:peperain:
She is going to join just like Oden and prove that she’ll be an Oden impersonator the entire manga instead of being her own unique character. I wanna like Yamato, but if she joins with that Oden obsession intact I’m transitioning to hater

You only want Yamato to join so we can see more of Kaido if she gets a more developped flashback

How can it be a gag when its her only trait? Zoro does more then get lost when he has panel time.

R

rubblerust

Is this a secret hint that Yamato drops the Oden gag this chapter?
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.