Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yes those fights were great too! I was legit fanboying/cheering for Lee as he was one of my faves and when he took those weights off too!
That scene was soooo cool.

Sasuke had some pretty dope fights and moves too for real. Kirin was BADASS especially! Sasuke vs Itachi was a real edge of your seat, intense fight and tragic too.
Yeah Sasuke's fight choreography was awesome. Coupled with a wide array of different moves it made it a joy to watch him fight.

Orochimaru is such an amazing villain tio, an absolute menace throughout part 1 especially and in those Chuunin exams!
His theme songs were so hauntingly badass too with those Gothic vibe organ inclusions!
Agree. Orochimaru was great in part 1.

And yeah I love the theme song as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

Itโ€™s incredible how to this day anyone thinks anybody in the Akatsuki was remotely close to Obito lol

The dude spend most of the series being untouched for a reason
Konan fight made that especially clear too unfortunately.

I wonder how Pain/Nagato would have done?

Itachi was nerfed by his illness otherwise he might have done somewhat well too?

What Konan used vs him was absolutely broken and the fucker survived it with something even more broken lmfao.

His Tobi side was so much fun too.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bruh. Kishi was smokin crack when he wrote that in. Also, he died against 20+ S class Shinobi, Kinkaku and Ginkaku. Basically like 20 weaker Akatsuki members + 2 semi - Kage level Jinchuuriki with OP tools.
Yeah yeah. Nice imagination but I prefer Kishimoto's decisions.

Havenโ€™t read most of originals , only the children versions
I only know the story of Frau Holle and the ancient wisdom behind this story is great
Frau Holle is a really interesting figure that most likely goes back to pre-Christian roots, like many of our old stories. The original Rapunzel is also very deep.

It's fascinating that the further you go back in time, the more meta level and mythological (and kinda drug induced) the stories become.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Itachi has no counter to kamui light, he would literally waste his time trying to hit Obito while Obito has a bunch of shit that can hit Itachi
Yata Mirror. Like I posted earlier it negates any jutsu.

Though with his disease, Itachi should not be able to maintain it for a long amount of time, which would give Obito the win.

Konan fight made that especially clear too unfortunately.

I wonder how Pain/Nagato would have done?

Itachi was nerfed by his illness otherwise he might have done somewhat well too?

What Konan used vs him was absolutely broken and the fuckr survived it with something even more broken lmfao.
Exactly, anybody that even manages to figure out Obito also has to deal with the fact that he can use izanagi

even if I concede that Pain or Itachi could kill Obito, they would get killed right after Obito sneaks behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.