Status
Not open for further replies.
You barbaric bastard :pepebusi:

Now, if legend of Korra were an ancient story, not only would they kill her, there would also be something about her dead body parts turning into vegetation and her blood birthing the first river on earth.
And someone would turn into a humanoid animal and eat the sun while devouring the liquid souls of their enemies.
Lovely
She fucked up the role of the Avatar and was a hoe

G

Gorosei Informer

I was 3-4 years old, my father watched TV and switched the channel to RTL II. It was around 7 pm and they showed Goku vs Frieza. This was the first time that I saw a Anime and later I became obsessed with the DB universe.
I owned every single movie. I loved Janemba and Cooler
Janemba is pretty cool and underrated AFAIK. Toriyama had really cool villains and still does now, pun not intended and Kubo said he adores them and wanted to make his villains as cool as his.

Jojo probs has the best villains for me though overall.

I was 3-4 years old, my father watched TV and switched to the channel RTL II. It was around 7 pm and they showed Goku vs Frieza. This was the first time that I saw an Anime and later I became obsessed with the DB universe.
the first episode I watched was the aftermath of goku dying lmao, for some reason the MC being killed really caught my attention

Once they got to Cell and they did real VA work outside of their abridged series, it felt like they were turning TFS more into a promo of their abilities than a comedy. Compared to the names saga the cell saga had a lot less jokes and came off as a slightly humoress retelling
Well i still liked it. Might be nostalgia talking though. I might have to rewatch again to see.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
I was 3-4 years old, my father watched TV and switched to the channel RTL II. It was around 7 pm and they showed Goku vs Frieza. This was the first time that I saw an Anime and later I became obsessed with the DB universe.
Cooler :steef:
Still my favorite db movie

G

Gorosei Informer

You barbaric bastard :pepebusi:

Now, if legend of Korra were an ancient story, not only would they kill her, there would also be something about her dead body parts turning into vegetation and her blood birthing the first river on earth.
And someone would turn into a humanoid animal and eat the sun while devouring the liquid souls of their enemies.
Lmao I can imagine Nickelodeon trying to produce that and screaming. Danny Phantom was meant to be much darker too IIRC.

Can you imagine 4Kids dealing with these kind of storylines too?! LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.