a couple years ago the entire fandom agreed it was terrible, then luffy awakened and everyone switched up
Not the entire fandom. A vocal minority told every new watcher to skip skypiea. It was a little dragging at times. But even without the luffy awakening stuff, it's amazing. It's one of the only pure adventure arcs. World building was great as fuck too.

G

Gorosei Informer

a couple years ago the entire fandom agreed it was terrible, then luffy awakened and everyone switched up

I've been loving and defending Skypeia non-stop for many years now. I'm fucking tired of the downplay of it.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper has the 2nd highest bounty
Luffy is the only one ahead of him
:snoopy::crazwhat:

Skypiea is mid, thriller bark is mid
LRLL is peak
You're mid. Urouge is irrelevant and overrated and never had nor will have a purpose.

Ya'll admins gotta update the tags once the bounties are out.

:finally:

Evil Wanji tag when you make 100 wanjillion posts.

:sanjismug:
Bounties are no longer important.
Oda no longer cares about the story.
He gets his money from the movies and spinoff novels now. Law novel will be next.

So I just saw what a One Piece session looks like in Marseille.... So it's literally become a norm to do shit on a known animated film.... @Chriis_Alc found worse than the preview of the Grand Rex..
Wot dos mean??fleetwat:choppawhat:

Act 3 was waste of my time
Of everybody's time.

Luffy is suddenly a god (foreshadowed like 10 chapters before by an asspull)

No kaido backstory, kaido does not even have awakeking, gets beaten by a huge punch

The scabbards sucked ass

Nobody important died

Half of the interesting characters didn't even get enough screentime.

And to add to the shitlist if the leaks are true:

Carrot joins after 2 years of doing nothing with 3 years left in the series. Instead we get 100000 panels of Yamato who is an actual marketing gimmick.

Seems like Oda literally went over his way to shit on as many plot threads as he could

G

Gorosei Informer

Bounties are no longer important.
Oda no longer cares about the story.
He gets his money from the movies and spinoff novels now. Law novel will be next.

Wot dos mean??fleetwat:choppawhat:
They are complaining its normal to behave like this at a cinema. New Minions film had people who should be lobotomised throwing bananans and doing other stupid shit for that fucking stupid Gentleminions meme shit too.

Its really frustrating when Idiocracy is no longer satire nor exaggeration anymore.

Now you understand then. If that genuinely bothers you that much then you know how I feel about Thriller Bark, Skypeia, Mihawk, Kidd etc slander.

LaLiga is corrupted as hell
Seria A is better
PL still the best
Ligue 1 too boring
Bundesliga = Bayern league
Surprise bitch
All top sports are corrupted as hell
Sports teams are nothing more than a way for billionaires to invest and launder their fraud money from tax evasion.
Get real, it's never been about the sport or the athletes.

SKYPIA MOST IMPORTANT ARC GOOD FOR AGENDA
:lunazing:
skypiea is dogshit, i swear people switched up so fast
You both have horrible dogshit opinions.:beckmoji:

Skypiea is a great arc.
Why is everyone suttenly talking about Skypiea?

Just for the record:
Skypiea most important arc in One Piece
Skypiea goat
Skypiea haters will burn in hell

Exactly. I've seen people unironically defend it and say its just "dark romance" at worst. They unironically call it romantic.
No wonder. Society is filled to the brim with self-abusive subordinate types.

Of everybody's time.

Luffy is suddenly a god (foreshadowed like 10 chapters before by an asspull)

No kaido backstory, kaido does not even have awakeking, gets beaten by a huge punch

The scabbards sucked ass

Nobody important died

Half of the interesting characters didn't even get enough screentime.

And to add to the shitlist if the leaks are true:

Carrot joins after 2 years of doing nothing with 3 years left in the series. Instead we get 100000 panels of Yamato who is an actual marketing gimmick.

Seems like Oda literally went over his way to shit on as many plot threads as he could
Agree on everything except that Luffy part.

TAKE. THAT. BACK.
:beckmoji: